Keyfactor is expanding and looking to add enthusiastic, professional, and goal-oriented Account Executive to our team for the United Kingdom Territory. Account Executives with Keyfactor work in a high level consultative role, meeting with “C” level executives and selling Keyfactor’s products and services to potential clients. The right candidate will be highly proficient in establishing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers up to and including the “C” level, and have a proven ability to close business in the mid-market to enterprise commercial corporate accounts.
Keyfactor leads the market in digital identity management solutions for data, devices, and applications. The Keyfactor Control for IoT and Keyfactor Command for Enterprise platforms help Keyfactor clients simplify the deployment and management of trusted digital identities.
- Conduct meetings and close business in mid-market to enterprise commercial corporate accounts in the UK territory.
- Develop new accounts while maintaining and sustaining successful long-term relationships with key decision makers up to and including the “C” level.
- Meet and exceed qualified quota goals for assigned territory and targeted accounts.
- Develop product, market and competitor knowledge.
- Manage opportunities effectively and maintain good visibility within Salesforce.
- Work closely with Channels and strategic alliances to gain market traction in the territory.
Minimum of 3 years’ successful experience developing IT sales opportunities and closing business within Enterprise Accounts, ideally within the Security space. Preference given to candidates with a strong understanding of Key Accounts within the territory and relationships with VARS in the Enterprise Market.
50% (once the pandemic is behind us)
You must reside within the United Kingdom.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
At Keyfactor, we are looking to build teams that continually strive to make things better for our customers and make each other better. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow yourself and your career. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and encourage ownership of customer outcomes. Our goal is to develop the most desired individuals in the workplace, but create a culture that people choose to stay.
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trust is paramount – We deliver security software and solutions where trust is of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customers are core – We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates – The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- We deliver with agility – We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- United by respect – Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy, both in our business and in our communities.
- Teams make “it” happen – Vision and goals are not individually achievable – they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
In addition to a great work environment and strong culture, benefits include fully paid medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401k match after first month of employment that vests immediately, and unlimited PTO.
Keyfactor is the leader in cloud-first PKI as-a-Service and crypto-agility solutions. Our Crypto-Agility Platform empowers security teams to seamlessly orchestrate every key and certificate across the entire enterprise.
We help our customers apply cryptography in the right way from modern, multi-cloud enterprises to complex IoT supply chains. With decades of cybersecurity experience, Keyfactor is trusted by more than 500 enterprises across the globe.
For more information, visit www.keyfactor.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Built on a foundation of trust and security, Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer, supporter and advocate of growing a trusted, secure, diverse and inclusive workplace.