Title: Azure Platform Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Location: Independence, OH or Remote
The position is based in our Independence, OH office, but remote applicants will also be considered. Applicant must hold U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident status.
The Azure Platform Analyst will join our fast-growing team to provide outstanding Azure-based services to our customers for Keyfactor’s cloud-based solutions. This critical role will work closely with our Azure architects, software developers, support and delivery personnel to build, maintain, and constantly improve our highly resilient cloud-hosted environments for our customers.
Keyfactor solutions are available for our customers to be deployed on-premise as well as cloud hosted. The Azure Platform Analyst will be responsible for supporting day-to-day cloud operations as well as managing upgrades and implementations of the latest version of the Keyfactor solution including documentation, coordination, training, etc.
- Work daily in Microsoft Azure to build, maintain, and improve our cloud-hosted customer environments
- Ensure we exceed all SLA commitments
- Develop deep knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Keyfactor software
- Leverage your knowledge of Azure and PowerShell to automate common tasks
- Identify new ways to improve our service and lead the implementation of your ideas
- Serve as an escalation point for our support team for complex or critical issues
- Learn from your teammates and share your knowledge with the team
- Work closely with the training department to document fixes and operational improvements
- Strong Azure infrastructure skills – VMs, NSG, Backup, Load Balancing, Security, etc. (1 year or more experience and Azure certification preferred)
- Strong Windows Server background (2 years or more preferred)
- Strong PowerShell skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in documentation and training
- Effective time management, project management and prioritization skills
- Technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Preferred: Fundamental knowledge of public key infrastructure terminology and practices
At Keyfactor, we are looking to build teams that continually strive to make things better for our customers and make each other better. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow yourself and your career. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and encourage ownership of customer outcomes. Our goal is to develop the most desired individuals in the workplace, but create a culture that people choose to stay.
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trust is paramount – We deliver security software and solutions where trust is of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customers are core – We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates – The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- Deliver with agility – We thrive in high paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- Teams make “it” happen – Vision and goals are not individually achievable – They require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
In addition to a great work environment and strong culture, benefits include fully paid medical, dental-, vision-, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k match after first month of employment that vests immediately, and unlimited PTO. Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.
Keyfactor is the leader in cloud-first PKI as-a-Service and crypto-agility solutions. Our Crypto-Agility Platform empowers security teams to seamlessly orchestrate every key and certificate across the entire enterprise.
We help our customers apply cryptography in the right way from modern, multi-cloud enterprises to complex IoT supply chains. With decades of cybersecurity experience, Keyfactor is trusted by more than 500 enterprises across the globe.
For more information, visit www.keyfactor.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Built on a foundation of trust and security, Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer, supporter and advocate of growing a trusted, secure, diverse and inclusive workplace.