The campaign/field marketing manager is a key member of the Marketing team and develops the programs that fuel the growth of Keyfactor. This role is responsible for the success of programs throughout the funnel from awareness to revenue. Success is ultimately measured by attainment of the company’s bookings targets.
- Design end-to-end demand generation plans that align with the growth objectives of Keyfactor Marketing goals
- Leverage lead-management best practices from campaign set-up through lead flow into HubSpot and Salesforce.com
- Manage marketing campaigns encompassing primary marketing activity types (i.e., digital, events, calling, social media)
- Identify/develop innovative program metrics/benchmarks (i.e., Sirius Decisions)
- Align with Sales and Product teams as needed to plan and execute near-term go-to-market (GTM) plans
- Direct the development of messaging framework and content for marketing programs and vehicles
- Set overall strategic and tactical direction for marketing programs that generate pipeline
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related field
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Field Marketing, Demand Generation, Campaign Management
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools
- Experience in developing and driving consistent field adoption of industry/segment message
- In-depth knowledge of demand generation offers and strategy
- Familiarity with and/or experience in partner/channel marketing
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact virtual teams
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines
- Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Keyfactor helps clients mitigate risk and protect information assets through the practical application of security solutions. Each and every solution we deliver brings with it measurable and long-lasting business value and return on investment. Keyfactor helps organizations all over the world implement and maintain information security measures that not only limit risk, but heighten the quality of products, services, and solutions they provide their customers. Keyfactor realizes the importance security has on brand perception, customer acquisition and retention – and takes every step to ensure your secure infrastructure is always a competitive advantage, never a vulnerability.
Keyfactor, Inc., is a proud equal opportunity employer.