Title: Cloud Automation Architect
Experience: Mid-Level to Senior-Level
Job Function: Linux and cloud automation (AWS, GC, Azure)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Location: Independence, OH (preferred)
Are you looking for a challenging career opportunity within an exciting high-growth industry? Keyfactor is a market leader in comprehensive digital security management. Our solutions portfolio includes secure digital identity solutions that govern the entire digital identity lifecycle across the enterprise and connected-device ecosystem – from initial design of a single device all the way through the management of millions of device identities.
Keyfactor has an opening for a full-time, Cloud Automation Architect to architect and solve complex implementations and deployments into the major cloud platforms and manage implementations on Linux platforms.
The position will involve working with product management to deploy automated builds of our products into Linux, AWS, GC, and Azure to create prototype integrations during the demonstration and proof of concept phases of the sales cycle, and with Platform Solutions Architects during the product delivery phase to create production-quality integrations. The position involves directly working with clients to determine their specific technical integration requirements and requires software development skills to implement those requirements. In addition, the candidate will assist in the creation of solution guides and training labs for use by our delivery organization and technology partners.
The position is based in our Independence, OH office but remote candidates will be considered. The applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or have U.S. permanent resident status.
The Cloud Automation Architect will join our fast-growing team of architects to provide expertise to the entire company in service to our customers. This critical role will work closely with our Azure, security, and PKI architects, product management, software developers to build and constantly improve our customer offerings.
- Work daily in automation to build, maintain, and improve our cloud hosted customer environments
- Develop deep knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Keyfactor software
- Work to improve the customer experience when utilizing new tools, especially those involving Linux
- Leverage your knowledge of automation to quicky spin up new cloud environments
- Work with prospective and existing customers to determine technical and operational requirements for Keyfactor integrations.
- Identify new ways to improve our service and lead the implementation of your ideas
- Learn from your teammates and share your knowledge with the team
- Minimum 5 years of experience in large enterprise IT environments (via services delivery, consulting, or employment)
- Strong Cloud infrastructure skills – AWS (preferred) Azure (preferred) Google Cloud (desired)
- Strong automation skills utilizing tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins and similar tools
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory and Windows Domain Server technologies is preferred.
- Strong Linux background
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Be flexible and effectively manage time and tasks in a dynamic and rapidly growing company
- Preferred: Fundamental knowledge of public key infrastructure terminology and practices
Keyfactor is the leader in cloud-first PKI as-a-Service and crypto-agility solutions. Our Crypto-Agility Platform empowers security teams to seamlessly orchestrate every key and certificate across the entire enterprise.
We help our customers apply cryptography in the right way from modern, multi-cloud enterprises to complex IoT supply chains. With decades of cybersecurity experience, Keyfactor is trusted by more than 500 enterprises across the globe.
For more information, visit www.keyfactor.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Built on a foundation of trust and security, Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer, supporter and advocate of growing a trusted, secure, diverse and inclusive workplace.