The Content Marketing Manager is a core member of the Marketing team and helps develop the programs that fuel the growth of Keyfactor. Working with the Director of Sector & Content Marketing and key business stakeholders, you will be responsible for delivering go-to-market strategies, messaging and tactics that drive demand across the Keyfactor solution portfolio.
- Develop compelling content that drives demand generation & brand awareness campaigns including blogs, decks & presentations, infographics, web content, videos, thought leadership, etc.
- Create messaging and value propositions that align with target audiences
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) by acquiring a deep understanding of industry activities, trends, and buyer personas
- Interview customers and prospects to gain insight on purchasing requirements and behaviors to build effective targeted personas
- Identify opportunities for case studies & client testimonials
- BA/BS with five + years of relevant experience, ideally in enterprise software marketing
- Expertise in marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools
- Vertical marketing experience preferred
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- The capacity to work independently plus effectively collaborate with home office & remote team members
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and perform well under pressure
- Interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines
- Familiarity with the Challenger Customer selling methodology a plus
- Prior experience with HubSpot & Salesforce a plus
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Keyfactor helps clients mitigate risk and protect information assets through the practical application of security solutions. Each and every solution we deliver brings with it measurable and long-lasting business value and return on investment. Keyfactor helps organizations all over the world implement and maintain information security measures that not only limit risk, but heighten the quality of products, services, and solutions they provide their customers. Keyfactor realizes the importance security has on brand perception, customer acquisition and retention – and takes every step to ensure your secure infrastructure is always a competitive advantage, never a vulnerability.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.