Title: Demand Generation Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Location: Independence, OH or Atlanta, GA
Keyfactor is looking for a Demand Generation Specialist to join the Marketing team.
The Demand Generation Specialist is responsible for overall marketing campaign support with a focus on email marketing, organic social media and marketing automation. We’re looking for a candidate that can execute on email and social media marketing and analyze data to make recommendations that will scale our business.
This position will play a meaningful role in supporting our demand generation campaigns globally and building awareness for the Keyfactor brand. Working cross-functionally, this role will interact with Revenue Operations, Product Marketing, Field Marketing and Sales to execute, operationalize, and measure global marketing campaigns.
- Develop strategies in partnership with the Director of Demand Generation and execute campaigns across email and social media
- Oversee and execute marketing campaigns and automation efforts in HubSpot, such as: email builds, drip build outs, and workflows with triggers and actions
- Manage the set-up of one-time and automated email campaigns, content and message optimization, graphics creation, list segmentation, deployment, and reporting
- Work with RevOps to manage the development of programs, segmented lists, automation, workflows and reports across the marketing technology stack
- Analyze data and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and share with stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams on the scope and direction of campaigns to create effective marketing strategies across multiple channels that will drive engagement and sales conversions
- Brainstorm and test new and innovative digital marketing ideas and tactics including A/B testing of campaign elements to optimize performance and further Keyfactor’s email practices
- Manage social media calendar and track collateral to ensure we are promoting campaigns, content, events, etc. effectively across appropriate channels.
- Manage social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic, growth, engagement and leads from our social network
- Schedule organic social media posts ensuring quality and consistency with Keyfactor’s brand and tone. Write copy and create graphics for weekly social media posts.
- Manage and drive adoption of Keyfactor’s social media advocacy program
- Proactively stay on top of digital marketing trends and news to inform future growth strategies and opportunities.
- Implement process improvements across programs as needed. Measure the effectiveness and communicate learnings across the organization.
- Acts as quality assurance with an editorial eye and concentrated attention to detail
- Experience with marketing technologies including: HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Asana and Oktopost (social media management tool)
- Comprehensive knowledge and 3-5 years’ experience in CRM & Marketing Automation tools: Salesforce & HubSpot
- Comprehensive knowledge and 3-5 years’ experience in Social Media Management Platforms
- Experience using LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter with a B2B audience
- Strong background in analytics and reporting including
- Expert attention to detail and an excellent command of type and editing
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal and support services communication skills
- Proficiency with marketing automation, social media and email marketing best practices
- Able to accurately execute on programs within deadlines and prioritize effectively
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven work experience in digital marketing; strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Exceptional project management skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Can-do attitude with a desire for growth and continuous improvement
- Strong collaborative and cross-functional interpersonal skills
- Challenges projects or processes and suggests improvements in the spirit of continuous improvement
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B Marketing in a SaaS or High-Tech organization preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
Keyfactor is the leader in cloud-first PKI as-a-Service and crypto-agility solutions. Our Crypto-Agility Platform empowers security teams to seamlessly orchestrate every key and certificate across the entire enterprise.
We help our customers apply cryptography in the right way from modern, multi-cloud enterprises to complex IoT supply chains. With decades of cybersecurity experience, Keyfactor is trusted by more than 500 enterprises across the globe.
For more information, visit www.keyfactor.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Built on a foundation of trust and security, Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer, supporter and advocate of growing a trusted, secure, diverse and inclusive workplace.