The director, content & product marketing develops go-to-market strategies for the organization’s products and aligns them with the target buyers of Keyfactor solutions. Working closely with Sales, Product Management and Marketing colleagues to align priorities, success is ultimately measured by attainment of the company’s bookings targets.
- Develop deep understanding of the buying audience for the organization by gathering insight about target personas, buyer needs and the purchasing decision process for Keyfactor products
- Oversee the development of product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonates with the buying audience
- Drive an audience-centric marketing approach within the organization, ensuring that messaging, content and campaign strategies are centered around customer buying needs
- Serve as a subject-matter expert by acquiring a deep understanding of industry activities & trends
- Craft messaging and create compelling external and internal content including solution briefs, battle cards, blogs, white papers, sales enablement, partner enablement and other assets
- Working closely with Campaigns and Digital Marketing, manage a process to ensure content is developed efficient and effectively
- Support the strategic development of go-to-market initiatives including product launches and demand generation campaigns to drive demand and differentiate Keyfactor as an industry leader
- Work with Product Management to establish the go-to-market vision, strategy and model for the Keyfactor product portfolio and communicate that vision and strategy across the organization
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related field; MBA preferred
- 8+ years marketing experience
- Management experience including the ability to build and grow a team
- Ability to conduct market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities
- Ability to create value propositions and messaging strategies
- Ability to develop strategies for creating pipeline for new offerings as well as upsell, cross-sell and account-based marketing programs to grow existing relationships
- Ability to analyze information collected from win/loss interviews and pipeline behavior (conversion rates and velocity) to detect breakdowns in the marketing and sales process
Keyfactor helps clients mitigate risk and protect information assets through the practical application of security solutions. Each and every solution we deliver brings with it measurable and long-lasting business value and return on investment. Keyfactor helps organizations all over the world implement and maintain information security measures that not only limit risk, but heighten the quality of products, services, and solutions they provide their customers. Keyfactor realizes the importance security has on brand perception, customer acquisition and retention – and takes every step to ensure your secure infrastructure is always a competitive advantage, never a vulnerability.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.