Are you looking for a challenging career opportunity within an exciting high-growth industry? Keyfactor is a market leader in comprehensive digital security management. Our solutions portfolio includes secure digital identity solutions that govern the entire digital identity lifecycle – from initial design of a single device all the way through the management of millions of device identities.
Keyfactor has an opening for a full-time, Director of Product Delivery to oversee the delivery of our products to major enterprise customers. This position is responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of our software for customers in the cloud and on customer premises. In this role, you will be responsible for managing complex projects, building relationships, ensuring adoption, and driving value. This involves managing the team of delivery architects as well as the project managers. In addition, you will be responsible for working with customers should any issues arise and bringing the project to a successful and timely close. The position is based in our Independence, OH office location (local candidates are highly preferred but remote work may be possible for the right candidate). Applicant must hold U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident status.
- Owning the successful delivery of our software solutions
- Managing the team of delivery architects and project managers
- Identify and implement improvements to the existing delivery process to improve consistency and reliability
- Work closely with Project Managers on resource assignment
- Creating custom Statement of Work documents
- Setting and managing customer expectations
- Mentoring team members
- Track and provide visibility into delivery targets, commitments, and progress via regular management briefings
- 8-10 years related experience with 5 years of experience leading people and projects
- Consulting/Project Management experience with large enterprise customers preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Be well-managed – understand and coach the team on delivery controls to minimize operational and reputational risk
- Experience with contracts and the contracting process
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure terminology and practices is a plus
- Cleveland (preferred)
Keyfactor helps clients mitigate risk and protect information assets through the practical application of security solutions. Each and every solution we deliver brings with it measurable and long-lasting business value and return on investment. Keyfactor helps organizations all over the world implement and maintain information security measures that not only limit risk, but heighten the quality of products, services, and solutions they provide their customers. Keyfactor realizes the importance security has on brand perception, customer acquisition and retention – and takes every step to ensure your secure infrastructure is always a competitive advantage, never a vulnerability.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.