Keyfactor is expanding and looking to add an enthusiastic, professional, and goal-oriented Director of Sales to our team for the Western Territory. Directors of Sales with Keyfactor work in a high level consultative role, meeting with “C” level executives and selling Keyfactor’s products and services to potential clients. The right candidate will be highly proficient in establishing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers up to and including the “C” level, and have a proven ability to close business in the mid-market to enterprise commercial corporate accounts.
Keyfactor leads the market in digital identity management solutions for data, devices, and applications. The Keyfactor Control for IoT and Keyfactor Command for Enterprise platforms help Keyfactor clients simplify the deployment and management of trusted digital identities.
- Conduct meetings and close business in mid-market to enterprise commercial corporate accounts in the Western territory (AK, AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA and WY.)
- Develop new accounts while maintaining and sustaining successful long-term relationships with key decision makers up to and including the “C” level.
- Meet and exceed qualified quota goals for assigned territory and targeted accounts.
- Develop product, market and competitor knowledge.
- Manage opportunities effectively and maintain good visibility within Salesforce.
- Work closely with Channels and strategic alliances to gain market traction in the territory.
Minimum of 10 years’ successful experience developing IT sales opportunities and closing business within Enterprise Accounts, ideally within the Security space. Preference given to candidates with a strong understanding of Key Accounts within the territory and relationships with VARS in the Enterprise Market.
You must reside within the Southern California territory, preferably the Greater Los Angeles territory or Greater San Diego territory.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Keyfactor helps clients mitigate risk and protect information assets through the practical application of security solutions. Each and every solution we deliver brings with it measurable and long-lasting business value and return on investment. Keyfactor helps organizations all over the world implement and maintain information security measures that not only limit risk, but heighten the quality of products, services, and solutions they provide their customers. Keyfactor realizes the importance security has on brand perception, customer acquisition and retention – and takes every step to ensure your secure infrastructure is always a competitive advantage, never a vulnerability.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.