Keyfactor is looking for a Field Marketing Coordinator. This is a key role to drive agility and efficiency for the Keyfactor Marketing team.
Coordinate Tradeshow and Event Initiatives
- Manage schedule of national and territory-based events, including tradeshows, lunch and learns, sponsorships, partner activities and other promotional events, including project planning, contracting, arrangements, promotions, as well as booth staff prep/support and onsite assistance. Responsibilities include pre- and post-show promotions, contracting and show arrangements, booth design and support materials, maintenance, and shipping, managing exhibit inventory, and providing sales with tradeshow materials. Also receives, validates, and deploys incoming tradeshow leads and tracks and reports costs and results by show.
Provide Marketing Support to Sales Channels
- Assist Keyfactor direct, inside, and partner sales teams with the evaluation and execution of territory-based marketing tactics including tradeshow and events (planning resources, booth reservations, shipping, collateral, promotional giveaways).
Support Client Retention Initiatives
- Plans and executes client promotional and operational communications.
- Maintain and deploy supplies inventory for department equipment, including tradeshow booths and related materials. Also maintain inventory levels for collateral and promotional materials, from gift cards to printed materials, such as stationery, business cards, brochures, flyers, promotional items, and giveaways.
- Assist with email automation deployment and social media support.
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related field
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Event management
- Marketing automation (ideally)
- Strong ability to multi-task with results-oriented mindset.
- Highly detail oriented with superb organizational skills.
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact virtual teams
- Familiarity with and/or experience in partner/channel marketing
- Excellent negotiating skills
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Keyfactor helps clients mitigate risk and protect information assets through the practical application of security solutions. Each and every solution we deliver brings with it measurable and long-lasting business value and return on investment. Keyfactor helps organizations all over the world implement and maintain information security measures that not only limit risk, but heighten the quality of products, services, and solutions they provide their customers. Keyfactor realizes the importance security has on brand perception, customer acquisition and retention – and takes every step to ensure your secure infrastructure is always a competitive advantage, never a vulnerability.
Keyfactor, Inc., is a proud equal opportunity employer.