The Field Marketing Manager is a key member of the Marketing team and develops the programs that fuel the growth of Keyfactor. This role is responsible for the success of programs throughout the funnel from awareness through to revenue, and success is ultimately measured by attainment of the company’s bookings targets.
- Design end-to-end demand generation plans that align with the growth objectives of Keyfactor
- Set overall strategic and tactical direction for marketing programs (i.e., digital, events, calling, social media) that generate pipeline in your territory
- Evaluate and manage the end-to-end execution of regional/territory-based and national events such as tradeshows, lunch and learns, sponsorships, partner activities and other promotional events, including project planning, contracting, promotions, as well as booth staff prep/support and onsite assistance.
- Work with the Channel Sales to develop and execute joint field marketing plans to meet Marketing and Sales objectives
- Work with Client Development and Client Success teams to plan and execute marketing programs to support the customer lifecycle
- Leverage lead-management best practices from campaign set-up through lead flow into HubSpot and Salesforce.com
- Identify/develop innovative program metrics/benchmarks
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related field
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Events, digital programs, partner marketing, marketing automation (ideally)
- Strong ability to multi-task with results-oriented mindset.
- Highly detail oriented with superb organizational skills.
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact virtual teams
- Familiarity with and/or experience in partner/channel marketing
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Cleveland (preferred), Dallas, Atlanta
Keyfactor helps clients mitigate risk and protect information assets through the practical application of security solutions. Each and every solution we deliver brings with it measurable and long-lasting business value and return on investment. Keyfactor helps organizations all over the world implement and maintain information security measures that not only limit risk, but heighten the quality of products, services, and solutions they provide their customers. Keyfactor realizes the importance security has on brand perception, customer acquisition and retention – and takes every step to ensure your secure infrastructure is always a competitive advantage, never a vulnerability.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.