Title: Platform Analyst
Department: Customer Enablement
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Location: Cleveland, OH
Travel Requirements: N/A
The Platform Analyst position will join our fast-growing Customer Enablement team to provide operational and support excellence to Keyfactor customers. This foundational role will be an integral part to building resilient cloud hosted environments for our customers and act as a first line of defense for any questions or issues that arise. On a day to day basis, the Platform Analyst will assist with technical onboarding of new customers to supporting customers in their Production environment. The position is based in our Independence, OH office and cannot be performed remotely. Applicant must hold U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident status.
- Perform secure offline Root CA tasks with other team members – Root signing, CRL publishing
- Provide operational support to managed service Operations as per formal written guidelines and procedures
- Perform frontline telephone and email support for software and managed service customers
- Triage support issues for proper categorization
- Coordinate issue escalation as necessary
- Ownership of case management lifecycle
- Perform off-hours system maintenance tasks as per customer service level agreements
- Develop deep knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Keyfactor software
- Work daily in Microsoft Azure to build and maintain cloud hosted customer environments
- Work with the team to solve customer issues
- Access secure offline root CA’s and publish CRLs,
- Document solutions and cases
- Learn from your teammates and share your knowledge with the team and customers
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Effective time management, project management and prioritization skills
- Fundamental technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Fundamental proficiency with industry-standard operating systems and business application suites
- Basic systems administration capabilities (e.g., Windows Server, Active Directory user accounts, password management, security groups, )
- Preferred: Fundamental knowledge of public key infrastructure terminology and practices
- Preferred: Working knowledge of relational database usage
- Preferred: Working knowledge of case and customer relationship management using Salesforce or similar software
At Keyfactor, we are looking to build teams that continually strive to make things better for our customers and make each other better. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow yourself and your career. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and encourage ownership of customer outcomes. Our goal is to develop the most desired individuals in the workplace, but create a culture that people choose to stay.
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trust is paramount – We deliver security software and solutions where trust is of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customers are core – We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates – The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- Deliver with agility – We thrive in high paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- Teams make “it” happen – Vision and goals are not individually achievable – They require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
In addition to a great work environment and strong culture, benefits include fully paid medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401k match after first month of employment that vests immediately, and unlimited PTO.
Keyfactor is the leader in cloud-first PKI as-a-Service and crypto-agility solutions. Our Crypto-Agility Platform empowers security teams to seamlessly orchestrate every key and certificate across the entire enterprise.
We help our customers apply cryptography in the right way from modern, multi-cloud enterprises to complex IoT supply chains. With decades of cybersecurity experience, Keyfactor is trusted by more than 500 enterprises across the globe.
For more information, visit www.keyfactor.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Built on a foundation of trust and security, Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer, supporter and advocate of growing a trusted, secure, diverse and inclusive workplace.