The Platform Analyst position will join our fast-growing Customer Enablement team to provide operational and support excellence to Keyfactor customers. This foundational role will be an integral part to building resilient cloud hosted environments for our customers and act as a first line of defense for any questions or issues that arise. On a day to day basis, the Platform Analyst will assist with technical onboarding of new customers to supporting customers in their Production environment. The position is based in our Independence, OH office and cannot be performed remotely. Applicant must hold U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident status.
- Perform secure offline Root CA tasks with other team members – Root signing, CRL publishing
- Provide operational support to managed service Operations as per formal written guidelines and procedures
- Perform frontline telephone and email support for software and managed service customers
- Triage support issues for proper categorization
- Coordinate issue escalation as necessary
- Ownership of case management lifecycle
- Perform off-hours system maintenance tasks as per customer service level agreements
- Develop deep knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Keyfactor software
- Work daily in Microsoft Azure to build and maintain cloud hosted customer environments
- Work with the team to solve customer issues
- Access secure offline root CA’s and publish CRLs,
- Document solutions and cases
- Learn from your teammates and share your knowledge with the team and customers
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Effective time management, project management and prioritization skills
- Fundamental technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Fundamental proficiency with industry-standard operating systems and business application suites
- Basic systems administration capabilities (e.g., Windows Server, Active Directory user accounts, password management, security groups, )
- Preferred: Fundamental knowledge of public key infrastructure terminology and practices
- Preferred: Working knowledge of relational database usage
- Preferred: Working knowledge of case and customer relationship management using Salesforce or similar software
At Keyfactor, we are looking to build teams that continually strive to make things better for our customers and make each other better. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow yourself and your career. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and encourage ownership of customer outcomes. Our goal is to develop the most desired individuals in the workplace, but create a culture that people choose to stay.
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trust is paramount – We deliver security software and solutions where trust is of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customers are core – We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates – The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- Deliver with agility – We thrive in high paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- Teams make “it” happen – Vision and goals are not individually achievable – They require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
In addition to a great work environment and strong culture, benefits include fully paid medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401k match after first month of employment that vests immediately, and unlimited PTO.
Keyfactor has its roots in the trenches of IT security, deployment and operations. We understand how companies work because of our deep industry experience—we know firsthand the challenges of competing agendas, budget constraints and time pressures.
From Internet of Things (IoT) device manufacturers to organizations needing to protect devices across the entire enterprise, we strive to listen, understand, and respond with care and intention to the needs of each customer. Our solutions support Global 2000 companies around the world across the industries where trust and reliability matter most.
Founded in 2001, Keyfactor is a market leader in comprehensive digital security management. Our solutions portfolio includes secure digital identity solutions that govern the entire digital identity lifecycle – from initial design of a single device all the way through the management of millions of device identities. We have high standards of innovation, care deeply about the solutions we create, and design them to maintain integrity over the long run.
In 2018 we changed our name from Certified Security Solutions (CSS) to Keyfactor. The new name reflects our understanding that secure digital identities are the key factor in creating highly trusted environments and carries our passion for, and commitment to, creating the industry’s finest secure digital identity solutions.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.