Are you looking for a challenging career opportunity within an exciting high-growth industry? Keyfactor is a market leader in comprehensive digital security management. Our solutions portfolio includes secure digital identity solutions that govern the entire digital identity lifecycle – from initial design of a single device all the way through the management of millions of device identities.
Keyfactor has an opening for a full-time, Principal Platform Solutions Architect to guide clients through installing and configuring Keyfactor’s PKI SaaS offering. The position will be required to work directly with clients to identify digital identity needs, design a certificate management architecture, and build the solutions via existing application APIs and Public Key Infrastructure policies. This position will have the opportunity to work in both the enterprise digital identity space as well as build solutions for IoT devices.
In addition, the ideal candidate will work with the internal development staff to provide input into the product’s strategic roadmap and supporting the managed services area of the business. The position is based in our Independence, OH office but Keyfactor may consider remote arrangements for the right candidate. Applicant must hold U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident status.
- Guide new and existing clients through PKI design and configuration sessions
- Design, build, and implement digital certificate solutions
- Coordinate and complete configuration/customization initiatives
- Ensure effective transition into production operations and support
- Address customer questions and concerns through product implementations
- Complete test routines to verify new functionality and/or debug specialized configurations
- Minimum five years’ experience in a professional position working with digital certificates
- Working knowledge of a public key infrastructure and digital certificate lifecycle management
- Knowledge of C# and/or PowerShell and/or Python a plus
- Working knowledge of relational database usage (i.e. SQL Server) a plus
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Effective time management, project management and prioritization skills
- Fundamental technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Fundamental proficiency with industry-standard operating systems and business application suites
Keyfactor helps clients mitigate risk and protect information assets through the practical application of security solutions. Each and every solution we deliver brings with it measurable and long-lasting business value and return on investment. Keyfactor helps organizations all over the world implement and maintain information security measures that not only limit risk, but heighten the quality of products, services, and solutions they provide their customers. Keyfactor realizes the importance security has on brand perception, customer acquisition and retention – and takes every step to ensure your secure infrastructure is always a competitive advantage, never a vulnerability.
Keyfactor, Inc., is a proud equal opportunity employer.