The Product Marketing Manager is a core member of the Keyfactor Marketing team and helps develop the programs that fuel company growth. Working with the Director of Content & Sector Marketing, your focus will be to drive success at both the top and middle of the funnel – from prospect acquisition to conversion and adoption of our solutions, and increase in market share. Success for this role, as it for everyone on our Marketing team, is ultimately measured by Keyfactor revenue growth.
- Support the strategic development of go-to-market initiatives including product launches and demand generation campaigns to drive demand and differentiate Keyfactor as an industry leader
- Craft messaging and create compelling external and internal content including solution briefs, battle cards, blogs, white papers, sales enablement, partner enablement and other assets
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) by acquiring a deep understanding of industry activities, trends and buyer personas
- Research markets and industries to identify best practices and trends
- BA/BS with 5+ years of relevant experience, ideally in enterprise software and/or IoT
- Expertise in software marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools
- Exceptional writing skills and experience creating B2B content
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and perform well under pressure
- Comfort in working both independently and collaboratively with home office & remote team members
- Interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines
- Strong research skills and desire to learn about new topics and technologies.
- Channel marketing experience a plus
- Cleveland (preferred), Atlanta, Dallas, Toronto
Keyfactor helps clients mitigate risk and protect information assets through the practical application of security solutions. Each and every solution we deliver brings with it measurable and long-lasting business value and return on investment. Keyfactor helps organizations all over the world implement and maintain information security measures that not only limit risk, but heighten the quality of products, services, and solutions they provide their customers. Keyfactor realizes the importance security has on brand perception, customer acquisition and retention – and takes every step to ensure your secure infrastructure is always a competitive advantage, never a vulnerability.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.