The Project Manager position will join our fast-growing Customer Enablement team to act as a focal point for project related tasks and escalations for Keyfactor customers. This individual will work cross-functionally within Keyfactor to ensure project success beginning with appropriate scoping during the Sales cycle, through directing the project team in ways to maintain margins and costs, to maintaining ongoing communication with customers regarding schedules, responsibilities, deliverables, and terms of acceptance.
On a day-to-day basis, the Project Manager will be the primary point of contact for both Keyfactor and customer personnel for 10-15 enterprise implementation projects. Key responsibilities will include:
- Scoping and writing of Statements of Work (SOWs) for/with Sales team
- Building and tracking against Project plan
- Participation in customer on-site visits, calls, Root Signings (as needed)
- Escalation point for project problem resolution and escalation
- Ability to read and interpret contracts in order to make autonomous decisions
- Prioritize, assign, and manage projects in order to utilize Delivery team skillset efficiently
- Develop processes and procedures to allow hyper-growth
- Assist in determining, and tracking towards, team KPIs
- Participate in customer facing interactions, primarily phone calls, on a daily basis
- Act and speak on behalf of the company, making autonomous decisions
- Maintain customer satisfaction through deployment, resulting in Reference-able account
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management, project management, and prioritization skills
- Previous experience with project scoping, contract/SOW writing, and management/coordinator for professional services program
- Ability to lead and develop team members
- Preferred: Strong understanding of technology such as software, networking, and system development
- Preferred: Working knowledge of Salesforce, OpenAir, NetSuite, SmartSheet, MS Project
- Preferred: Experience managing/interacting with 3rd party reseller/providers
At Keyfactor, we are looking to build teams that continually strive to make things better for our customers and make each other better. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow yourself and your career. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and encourage ownership of customer outcomes. Our goal is to develop the most desired individuals in the workplace, but create a culture that people choose to stay.
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trust is paramount – We deliver security software and solutions where trust is of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customers are core – We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates – The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- We deliver with agility – We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- Teams make “it” happen – Vision and goals are not individually achievable – they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
In addition to a great work environment and strong culture, benefits include fully paid medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401k match after first month of employment that vests immediately, and unlimited PTO.
Keyfactor has its roots in the trenches of IT security, deployment and operations. We understand how companies work because of our deep industry experience—we know firsthand the challenges of competing agendas, budget constraints and time pressures.
From Internet of Things (IoT) device manufacturers to organizations needing to protect devices across the entire enterprise, we strive to listen, understand, and respond with care and intention to the needs of each customer. Our solutions support Global 2000 companies around the world across the industries where trust and reliability matter most.
Founded in 2001, Keyfactor is a market leader in comprehensive digital security management. Our solutions portfolio includes secure digital identity solutions that govern the entire digital identity lifecycle – from initial design of a single device all the way through the management of millions of device identities. We have high standards of innovation, care deeply about the solutions we create, and design them to maintain integrity over the long run.
In 2018 we changed our name from Certified Security Solutions (CSS) to Keyfactor. The new name reflects our understanding that secure digital identities are the key factor in creating highly trusted environments and carries our passion for, and commitment to, creating the industry’s finest secure digital identity solutions.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.