Keyfactor is seeking a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Architect with experience in designing and implementing PKI in medium-to-large-scale enterprise environments, based upon Microsoft CA software components.
- Strong knowledge of PKI concepts, patterns and practices
- Hands-on familiarity with Microsoft Certificate Services and related components
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and its integration with Microsoft PKI
- Experience with certificate-enabled applications, such as SSL/TLS, S/MIME, authentication, EFS, 802.1X, Code Signing, etc.
- General understanding of cryptographic concepts: symmetric/asymmetric cryptography, secure hash, digital signatures
- Strong technical writing skills
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Large enterprise IT consulting, administration, or support experience
- Identity Lifecycle Manager (ILM) or Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) Certificate Management
- Smart card or security token experience
- Cross-platform knowledge (Mac, PDAs, Unix, Linux, mainframe)
- Software development or scripting skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Services, or similar
- Systems or Network Administration experience
- Advanced certifications (CISSP, MCSE)
This is a full-time, salaried, consulting position. We are seeking career-minded candidates that are passionate about technology and professional growth with an organization. You will be a member of our professional consulting team performing services nationwide for our clients. In addition to your primary duty of delivering PKI solutions, your duties will also likely include pre-sales activity, project scoping, and assistance with marketing activities with your manager.
Your home city can be anywhere in the U.S., but our current preference will be for candidates located in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Houston / Dallas, Los Angeles, New York metro, and the Pacific Northwest (Seattle or Portland).
Keyfactor helps clients mitigate risk and protect information assets through the practical application of security solutions. Each and every solution we deliver brings with it measurable and long-lasting business value and return on investment. Keyfactor helps organizations all over the world implement and maintain information security measures that not only limit risk, but heighten the quality of products, services, and solutions they provide their customers. Keyfactor realizes the importance security has on brand perception, customer acquisition and retention – and takes every step to ensure your secure infrastructure is always a competitive advantage, never a vulnerability.
Keyfactor, Inc., is a proud equal opportunity employer.