Keyfactor is expanding and looking to add an enthusiastic, professional, and goal-oriented Sales Development Representative (SDR) to our team. SDRs with Keyfactor work in a highly consultative role, developing the initial interest in Keyfactor’s PKI as-a-Service, Certificate Lifecycle Automation, IoT Crypto-Agility, Secure Code Signing for DevOps, and Secure Digital Signing products for specific target accounts. The right candidate will be highly proficient in establishing relationships with key decision makers including the “C” level, and have a proven ability to qualify and penetrate mid-market to enterprise commercial corporate accounts.
- Qualify leads from inbound channels (such as virtual events, content downloads, web inquiries) and prospect highly targeted prospects and accounts via outbound tactics
- Engage potential Keyfactor clients using phone, email, social media, and web chat channels
- Establish and schedule meetings with prospective clients for our Field Sales directors
- Develop new accounts while maintaining and sustaining successful long-term relationships with key decision makers up to and including the “C” level.
- Meet and exceed qualified appointment goals for assigned territories and targeted accounts.
- Develop product, market and competitor knowledge.
Minimum of one year’s experience developing IT sales opportunities within mid-market and enterprise clients. Past IT sales experience should include any of the following: storage, backup/replication, virtualization, networking, security, cloud services or data center software. Candidates currently in an inside or outside technology sales role, employed with an Independent Software Vendor, Value Added Reseller or Systems Integrator are preferred.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
At Keyfactor, we are looking to build teams that continually strive to make things better for our customers and make each other better. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow yourself and your career. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and encourage ownership of customer outcomes. Our goal is to develop the most desired individuals in the workplace, but create a culture that people choose to stay.
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trust is paramount – We deliver security software and solutions where trust is of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customers are core – We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates – The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- We deliver with agility – We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- United by respect – Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy, both in our business and in our communities.
- Teams make “it” happen – Vision and goals are not individually achievable – they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
In addition to a great work environment and strong culture, benefits include fully paid medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401k match after first month of employment that vests immediately, and unlimited PTO.
Keyfactor is the leader in cloud-first PKI as-a-Service and crypto-agility solutions. Our Crypto-Agility Platform empowers security teams to seamlessly orchestrate every key and certificate across the entire enterprise.
We help our customers apply cryptography in the right way from modern, multi-cloud enterprises to complex IoT supply chains. With decades of cybersecurity experience, Keyfactor is trusted by more than 500 enterprises across the globe.
For more information, visit www.keyfactor.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Built on a foundation of trust and security, Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer, supporter and advocate of growing a trusted, secure, diverse and inclusive workplace.