Title: Sales Development Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Location: Cleveland, OH or Atlanta, GA
- Qualify leads from inbound channels (such as virtual events, content downloads, web inquiries) and prospect highly targeted prospects and accounts via outbound tactics
- Engage potential Keyfactor clients using phone, email, social media, and web chat channels
- Establish and schedule meetings with prospective clients for our Field Sales directors
- Develop new accounts while maintaining and sustaining successful long-term relationships with key decision makers up to and including the “C” level.
- Meet and exceed qualified appointment goals for assigned territories and targeted accounts.
- Develop product, market and competitor knowledge.
Minimum of one year’s experience developing IT sales opportunities within mid-market and enterprise clients. Past IT sales experience should include any of the following: storage, backup/replication, virtualization, networking, security, cloud services or data center software. Candidates currently in an inside or outside technology sales role, employed with an Independent Software Vendor, Value Added Reseller or Systems Integrator are preferred.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Keyfactor is the leader in cloud-first PKI as-a-Service and crypto-agility solutions. Our Crypto-Agility Platform empowers security teams to seamlessly orchestrate every key and certificate across the entire enterprise.
We help our customers apply cryptography in the right way from modern, multi-cloud enterprises to complex IoT supply chains. With decades of cybersecurity experience, Keyfactor is trusted by more than 500 enterprises across the globe.
For more information, visit www.keyfactor.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Built on a foundation of trust and security, Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer, supporter and advocate of growing a trusted, secure, diverse and inclusive workplace.