Join one of the fastest growing SaaS Cybersecurity companies in North America according to the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Fast 500.
Own demand generation activities – including strategic planning, execution, measurement and optimization. Collaborating closely with Product Marketing, Content, Campaigns, Field Marketing, SDR, and Sales teams, to make recommendations that match the right creative offer to buyer personas within targeted accounts and across our GTM channels. You will have the opportunity to test new channels./programs/tactics and continue to scale the currently successful channels.
A data and results-driven marketer who enjoys combining strategy and execution – owning the process from beginning to end. You have a unique combination of creative, MarTech, and analytical mindset and always stay on the cutting edge of marketing best practices and latest trends to inform your ideas and strategies.
- Own multi-channel digital campaigns that build pipeline for new business as well as customer retention and renewal programs. Tactics include: ABM, SEM, events, paid media content syndication, and retargeting programs; with a focus on planning, execution, and optimization.
- Apply well-honed analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Accountable for measuring attribution across advertising channels and reporting on ROI for advertising spend.
- Partner with revenue operations to measure performance of website and digital marketing campaigns (ROI and KPIs); identify trends and insights to optimize spend based on performance.
- Manage the end-to-end process of email marketing and nurture programs, working with content, design, marketing operations and channel sales teams to plan, execute, test, analyze and report.
- Operationalize lead capture and rapid sales follow-up from field marketing events, webinars, and other inbound leads.
- Collaborate with sales and product marketing teams to develop outbound sales nurture tracks.
- Spearhead efforts to list-build, segment and maintain the data quality of our marketing database.
- Develop and manage B2B lead funnels on website.
- Minimum 5+ years of B2B advertising experience, cybersecurity is a plus
- Experience working within a SaaS company is required
- A strong understanding and experience with ABM, marketing automation, Salesforces, segmentation, attribution, influence, and ROI
- Experience designing and executing digital programs with a focus on Account Based Advertising (Rollworks, Demandbase, 6Sense, etc.)
- Experience with designing and optimizing multiple email nurture paths
- Excellent communication skills, including reading, writing, and speaking to a wide range of needs and audiences
- Proven program and project management skills
- Excellent analytical skills with a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Experience with business insight tools such as Domo, Google Analytics, SEMRush
- Experience with rolling out strategy for conversational chat bots is a plus (I.e. Drift)
Atlanta, GA / Cleveland, OH
At Keyfactor, we are looking to build teams that continually strive to make things better for our customers and make each other better. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow yourself and your career. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and encourage ownership of customer outcomes. Our goal is to develop the most desired individuals in the workplace, but create a culture that people choose to stay.
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trust is paramount – We deliver security software and solutions where trust is of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customers are core – We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates – The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- We deliver with agility – We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- United by respect – Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy, both in our business and in our communities.
- Teams make “it” happen – Vision and goals are not individually achievable – they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
In addition to a great work environment and strong culture, benefits include fully paid medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401k match after first month of employment that vests immediately, and unlimited PTO.
Keyfactor is the leader in cloud-first PKI as-a-Service and crypto-agility solutions. Our Crypto-Agility Platform empowers security teams to seamlessly orchestrate every key and certificate across the entire enterprise.
We help our customers apply cryptography in the right way from modern, multi-cloud enterprises to complex IoT supply chains. With decades of cybersecurity experience, Keyfactor is trusted by more than 500 enterprises across the globe.
For more information, visit www.keyfactor.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Built on a foundation of trust and security, Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer, supporter and advocate of growing a trusted, secure, diverse and inclusive workplace.