Are you looking for a challenging career opportunity within an exciting high-growth industry? Keyfactor is a market leader in comprehensive digital security management. Our solutions portfolio includes secure digital identity solutions that govern the entire digital identity lifecycle across the enterprise and connected-device ecosystem – from initial design of a single device all the way through the management of millions of device identities.
Keyfactor has an opening for a full-time, Senior Integration Engineer to assist our sales and delivery organizations with integrations of our core product to customer enterprise systems (web servers, networking platforms, ticketing systems, cloud hosting environments, CI/CD platforms, etc.) and IoT devices and platforms (Azure IoT Hub, AWS IoT, PTC Thingworx, etc.)
The position will involve working with Sales Engineers to create prototype integrations during the demonstration and proof of concept phases of the sales cycle, and with Platform Solutions Architects during the product delivery phase to create production-quality integrations. The position involves directly working with clients to determine their specific technical integration requirements and requires software development skills to implement those requirements. In addition, the candidate will assist in the creation of solution guides and training labs for use by our delivery organization and technology partners.
The applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or have U.S. permanent resident status.
- Work closely with sales engineering and delivery teams to design and develop code-based integrations between the Keyfactor platform and customer enterprise systems and IoT device management platforms.
- Work with prospective and existing customers to determine technical and operational requirements for Keyfactor integrations.
- Experience with DevOps technologies like Kubernetes or Hashicorp Terraform a plus.
- Provide customers, partners, and Keyfactor support personnel with integration documentation.
- Create solution guides and training labs.
- Be flexible and effectively manage time and tasks in a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in large enterprise IT environments (via services delivery, consulting, or employment)
- Fundamental proficiency with industry-standard operating systems and business application suites
- Software development using the Microsoft .NET stack (C#, IIS, MSSQL, AD, PowerShell, etc.)
- Internet systems development using HTTP and web services.
- Willingness to learn new languages, technologies, and APIs as needed to meet customer requirements
- Familiarity with digital certificates and their usage
- Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management, project management and prioritization skills
- Familiarity with Public-Key Infrastructure (PKI) or cryptography is a plus
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Independence, OH
At Keyfactor, we are looking to build teams that continually strive to make things better for our customers and make each other better. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow yourself and your career. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and encourage ownership of customer outcomes. Our goal is to develop the most desired individuals in the workplace, but create a culture that people choose to stay.
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trust is paramount – We deliver security software and solutions where trust is of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customers are core – We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates – The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- We deliver with agility – We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- Teams make “it” happen – Vision and goals are not individually achievable – they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
In addition to a great work environment and strong culture, benefits include fully paid medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401k match after first month of employment that vests immediately, and unlimited PTO.
Keyfactor has its roots in the trenches of IT security, deployment and operations. We understand how companies work because of our deep industry experience—we know firsthand the challenges of competing agendas, budget constraints and time pressures.
From Internet of Things (IoT) device manufacturers to organizations needing to protect devices across the entire enterprise, we strive to listen, understand, and respond with care and intention to the needs of each customer. Our solutions support Global 2000 companies around the world across the industries where trust and reliability matter most.
Founded in 2001, Keyfactor is a market leader in comprehensive digital security management. Our solutions portfolio includes secure digital identity solutions that govern the entire digital identity lifecycle – from initial design of a single device all the way through the management of millions of device identities. We have high standards of innovation, care deeply about the solutions we create, and design them to maintain integrity over the long run.
In 2018 we changed our name from Certified Security Solutions (CSS) to Keyfactor. The new name reflects our understanding that secure digital identities are the key factor in creating highly trusted environments and carries our passion for, and commitment to, creating the industry’s finest secure digital identity solutions.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.