Keyfactor is looking to expand the IoT product team by hiring an experienced Senior IoT Solutions Engineer. This individual is responsible for driving the growth and adoption of Keyfactor’s IoT products including Internet of Things (IoT) Identity Platform – Keyfactor Control. This customer facing role requires strong collaboration with the regional Sales Directors, IoT Product Management, and Product Readiness teams to develop solutions that fit the needs of the IoT clients around their Keyfactor Control implementation.
The Senior IoT Solutions Engineer must have previous experience working with clients to identify digital identity needs in their IoT devices, as well as understanding specific product use cases driven by industry standards or product and regulatory requirements. Experience with product development and manufacturing of IoT / connected devices as well as IoT product lifecycle is expected.
The position is based in our Independence, OH office. Applicant must hold U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident status.
- Deliver Keyfactor Control briefings to existing & prospective clients, speaking to Use Cases & Outcomes of the solution
- Lead technical discovery discussions with IoT clients to align Keyfactor’s solution offering to meet the client’s business needs
- Recommend and advise clients about implementation options aligned to key IoT device usecases specific to their industry, while understanding the client’s IoT solution architecture
- Assist the client’s development and/or manufacturing teams with customized PoC or test drive instances and initial implementation support
- Act as a technical resource and client advocate during the pre-sales client engagements
- Five to eight years’ experience in a professional position working with IoT devices, with a background in the Healthcare/Medical or Automotive/Transportation Industries is a plus
- Understanding of the limitations of IoT devices and challenges based on performance, connectivity, reliability over the device lifecycle
- Experience with IoT development platforms such as Azure IoT, AWS IoT, PTC ThingWorx is a plus
- Knowledge of global manufacturing challenges, P&L and gross margin implications of IoT device product launches
- Experience addressing customer questions and concerns through product implementations
- Excellent customer facing presence
- Knowledge of C/C#/C++ and/or Linux and/or PowerShell and/or Python
- Working knowledge of relational database usage (i.e. SQL Server) a plus
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Effective time management, project management and prioritization skills
- Fundamental technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
At Keyfactor, we are looking to build teams that continually strive to make things better for our customers and make each other better. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow yourself and your career. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and encourage ownership of customer outcomes. Our goal is to develop the most desired individuals in the workplace, but create a culture that people choose to stay.
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trust is paramount – We deliver security software and solutions where trust is of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customers are core – We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates – The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- Deliver with agility – We thrive in high paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- Teams make “it” happen – Vision and goals are not individually achievable – They require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
In addition to a great work environment and strong culture, benefits include fully paid medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401k match after first month of employment that vests immediately, and unlimited PTO.
Keyfactor has its roots in the trenches of IT security, deployment and operations. We understand how companies work because of our deep industry experience—we know firsthand the challenges of competing agendas, budget constraints and time pressures.
From Internet of Things (IoT) device manufacturers to organizations needing to protect devices across the entire enterprise, we strive to listen, understand, and respond with care and intention to the needs of each customer. Our solutions support Global 2000 companies around the world across the industries where trust and reliability matter most.
Founded in 2001, Keyfactor is a market leader in comprehensive digital security management. Our solutions portfolio includes secure digital identity solutions that govern the entire digital identity lifecycle – from initial design of a single device all the way through the management of millions of device identities. We have high standards of innovation, care deeply about the solutions we create, and design them to maintain integrity over the long run.
In 2018 we changed our name from Certified Security Solutions (CSS) to Keyfactor. The new name reflects our understanding that secure digital identities are the key factor in creating highly trusted environments and carries our passion for, and commitment to, creating the industry’s finest secure digital identity solutions.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.