Are you looking for a challenging career opportunity within an exciting high-growth industry? Keyfactor has the need for a full-time, mid-level Senior Operations & Support Analyst to provide technical support to its software and managed services customers. In addition to providing technical support to customers, the position will be responsible for support case management, providing an interface between customers and the Keyfactor Delivery team, and performing operational tasks within the managed services area of the business. The position is based in our Independence, OH office location and cannot be performed remotely. Applicant must hold U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident status. Non-standard (e.g., second- or third-shift) may be required.
- Perform telephone and email support for software and managed service customers
- Triage support issues for proper categorization
- Address customer questions and concerns
- Ownership of case management lifecycle
- Provide support to Managed Service Operations as per formal written guidelines and procedures
- Coordinate issue escalation as necessary
- Detailed investigation and root cause analysis and reporting on intermediate technical issues
- Provide training and demonstrations on Keyfactor software and services
- Creation and maintenance of support documentation including work instructions, standard operating procedures and form control documents
- Perform pre-defined and subscribed operational tasks required for the continuity of managed service customers
- Ensure operational compliance with all Keyfactor Standard Operating Procedures and customer contractual requirements
- Participating in IT and business process audits both internally and with customers and opportunities
- Participate in off-hours on-call rotation schedule for customer support; perform off-hours operational tasks where required
- Intermediate proficiency with standard tools such as the Microsoft Office application suite and Sharepoint
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Intermediate technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate systems administration capabilities (e.g., Active Directory Domains and Trusts, Domain Policy implementation, etc.)
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure terminology and practices preferred
- Working knowledge of cloud computing platforms (e.g., Microsoft Azure)
- Working knowledge of relational database architecture
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Keyfactor helps clients mitigate risk and protect information assets through the practical application of security solutions. Each and every solution we deliver brings with it measurable and long-lasting business value and return on investment. Keyfactor helps organizations all over the world implement and maintain information security measures that not only limit risk, but heighten the quality of products, services, and solutions they provide their customers. Keyfactor realizes the importance security has on brand perception, customer acquisition and retention – and takes every step to ensure your secure infrastructure is always a competitive advantage, never a vulnerability.
Keyfactor, Inc., is a proud equal opportunity employer.