Are you looking for a challenging career opportunity within an exciting high-growth industry? Keyfactor is a market leader in comprehensive digital security management. Our solutions portfolio includes secure digital identity solutions that govern the entire digital identity lifecycle – from initial design of a single device all the way through the management of millions of device identities.
Keyfactor has an opening for a full-time, Senior Platform Solutions Analyst to provide technical services to its software and managed service customers. The position will be responsible for all aspects of onboarding new customers. From provisioning virtual servers to handling customer incidents and on-going monitoring and software installation/configuration. The position is based in our Independence, OH office location and cannot be performed remotely. Applicant must hold U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident status. As our business grows, non-standard (e.g., second- or third-shift) may be required.
- Provision new virtual servers and services
- Address customer questions and issues
- Ownership of case management lifecycle
- Assist customers with upgrades
- Participate in Managed Service Operations IT and business process audits
- Detailed investigation and root cause analysis and reporting on intermediate technical issues
- Provide training and demonstrations on Keyfactor software and services
- Creation and maintenance of support documentation including standard operating procedures and form control documents
- Perform telephone and email support for software and managed service customers
- Ensure operational compliance with all Keyfactor Standard Operating Procedures and customer contractual requirements
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Systems administration capabilities (e.g., Active Directory Domains and Trusts, Domain Policy implementation, etc.)
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure terminology and practices preferred
- Working knowledge of cloud computing platforms (e.g., Microsoft Azure)
- Working knowledge of relational database architecture
- Intermediate proficiency with standard tools such as the Microsoft Office application suite and SharePoint
Keyfactor helps clients mitigate risk and protect information assets through the practical application of security solutions. Each and every solution we deliver brings with it measurable and long-lasting business value and return on investment. Keyfactor helps organizations all over the world implement and maintain information security measures that not only limit risk, but heighten the quality of products, services, and solutions they provide their customers. Keyfactor realizes the importance security has on brand perception, customer acquisition and retention – and takes every step to ensure your secure infrastructure is always a competitive advantage, never a vulnerability.
Keyfactor, Inc., is a proud equal opportunity employer.