Are you looking for a challenging career opportunity within an exciting high-growth industry? Keyfactor is a market leader in comprehensive digital security management. Our solutions portfolio includes secure digital identity solutions that govern the entire digital identity lifecycle – from initial design of a single device all the way through the management of millions of device identities.
Keyfactor has an opening for a full-time, Senior Platform Solutions Architect to guide our customers through implementing and integrating Keyfactor’s products and software into their infrastructure and applications. The position will involve working directly with clients to install the software components and troubleshoot issues when they arise. Furthermore, the candidate will be responsible for specific integrations with a client’s enterprise IT systems (i.e. web servers, networking platforms, ticketing systems, etc.)
In addition, the ideal candidate will work with the internal development staff to provide input into the product’s strategic roadmap and supporting the managed services area of the business. The position is based in our Independence, OH office but Keyfactor may consider remote arrangements for the right candidate. Applicant must hold U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident status.
- Architect, deploy, and configure the Keyfactor platform for our customers based on their requirements
- Coordinate and complete configuration/customization initiatives
- Address customer questions and concerns through product implementations
- Complete test routines to verify new functionality and/or debug specialized configurations
- Provide customers and Keyfactor Support personnel with architecture and delivery documentation
- Minimum 3 years of experience in large enterprise IT environments (via services delivery, consulting, or employment)
- Fundamental proficiency with industry-standard operating systems and business application suites
- Familiarity with digital certificates and their usage
- Software development or scripting background (C# and/or PowerShell and/or Python)
- Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management, project management and prioritization skills
- Working knowledge of relational database usage (i.e. SQL Server) a plus
- Familiarity with PKI or cryptography is a plus
Keyfactor helps clients mitigate risk and protect information assets through the practical application of security solutions. Each and every solution we deliver brings with it measurable and long-lasting business value and return on investment. Keyfactor helps organizations all over the world implement and maintain information security measures that not only limit risk, but heighten the quality of products, services, and solutions they provide their customers. Keyfactor realizes the importance security has on brand perception, customer acquisition and retention – and takes every step to ensure your secure infrastructure is always a competitive advantage, never a vulnerability.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.