Are you looking for a challenging career opportunity within an exciting high-growth industry? Keyfactor is a market leader in comprehensive digital security management. Our solutions portfolio includes secure digital identity solutions that govern the entire digital identity lifecycle – from initial design of a single device all the way through the management of millions of device identities.
Keyfactor has an opening for a full-time, Senior Platform Solutions Architect to guide our customers through implementing and integrating Keyfactor’s products and software into their infrastructure and applications. The position will involve working directly with clients to install the software components and troubleshoot issues when they arise. Furthermore, the candidate will be responsible for specific integrations with a client’s enterprise IT systems (i.e. web servers, networking platforms, ticketing systems, etc.)
In addition, the ideal candidate will work with the internal development staff to provide input into the product’s strategic roadmap and supporting the managed services area of the business. The position is based in our Independence, OH office but Keyfactor may consider remote arrangements for the right candidate. Applicant must hold U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident status.
- Architect, deploy, and configure the Keyfactor platform for our customers based on their requirements
- Coordinate and complete configuration/customization initiatives
- Address customer questions and concerns through product implementations
- Complete test routines to verify new functionality and/or debug specialized configurations
- Provide customers and Keyfactor Support personnel with architecture and delivery documentation
- Minimum 3 years of experience in large enterprise IT environments (via services delivery, consulting, or employment)
- Fundamental proficiency with industry-standard operating systems and business application suites
- Familiarity with digital certificates and their usage
- Software development or scripting background (C# and/or PowerShell and/or Python)
- Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management, project management and prioritization skills
- Working knowledge of relational database usage (i.e. SQL Server) a plus
- Familiarity with PKI or cryptography is a plus
At Keyfactor, we are looking to build teams that continually strive to make things better for our customers and make each other better. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow yourself and your career. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and encourage ownership of customer outcomes. Our goal is to develop the most desired individuals in the workplace, but create a culture that people choose to stay.
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trust is paramount – We deliver security software and solutions where trust is of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customers are core – We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates – The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- Deliver with agility – We thrive in high paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- Teams make “it” happen – Vision and goals are not individually achievable – They require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
In addition to a great work environment and strong culture, benefits include fully paid medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401k match after first month of employment that vests immediately, and unlimited PTO.
Keyfactor has its roots in the trenches of IT security, deployment and operations. We understand how companies work because of our deep industry experience—we know firsthand the challenges of competing agendas, budget constraints and time pressures.
From Internet of Things (IoT) device manufacturers to organizations needing to protect devices across the entire enterprise, we strive to listen, understand, and respond with care and intention to the needs of each customer. Our solutions support Global 2000 companies around the world across the industries where trust and reliability matter most.
Founded in 2001, Keyfactor is a market leader in comprehensive digital security management. Our solutions portfolio includes secure digital identity solutions that govern the entire digital identity lifecycle – from initial design of a single device all the way through the management of millions of device identities. We have high standards of innovation, care deeply about the solutions we create, and design them to maintain integrity over the long run.
In 2018 we changed our name from Certified Security Solutions (CSS) to Keyfactor. The new name reflects our understanding that secure digital identities are the key factor in creating highly trusted environments and carries our passion for, and commitment to, creating the industry’s finest secure digital identity solutions.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.