As a Senior Salesforce Administrator at Keyfactor, you will be part of the Revenue Operations team whose mission is to ensure top-down alignment between our Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy, processes and systems. Working closely with Keyfactor’s GTM teams (Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Channel Partners and Customer Enablement); you will have the opportunity to manage projects from requirements gathering through testing and deployment. You will act as a product owner of not only Salesforce, but the entire GTM technology stack.
- Serve as administrator for Salesforce.com (SFDC) instance (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce CPQ) along with other integrated sales tools
- Translate business requirements into Salesforce design, leveraging best practices in scalable building
- Develop new functionality within SFDC, including but not limited to: custom objects/fields, formulas, workflows, process builder, flows, page layouts, validation rules, and assignment rules (Apex coding a plus)
- Maintain a GTM Technology Roadmap and continually evaluate + implement new technologies in conjunction with GTM teams
- Partner closely with Marketing team to optimize marketing systems
- Partner closely with Insights & Analytics team to ensure data continuity and integrity
- Own and manage the full spectrum of SDFC permission model including security, users, roles, profiles and groups
- Provide day-to-day support to users across the GTM teams
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and drive efficiencies
- Perform root cause analysis on and resolve prioritized defects
- Design and execute data hygiene, import/export, transformation, and maintenance processes
- Manage and perform the documentation of systems and processes
- Stay current with SFDC administration and development best practices
- An administrator or higher certification in Salesforce.com (SFCD)
- More than 3 years experience in SFDC System Administrator role
- Salesforce CPQ and/or Service Cloud Experience preferred
- Ability to perform a deep study of systems and make recommendations for augmentation
- A strong communicator with an ability to take complicated ideas and share them back clearly and simply
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple self-directed technical projects of varying scope
- Highly motivated to deliver results
- Comfortable with continuous change and frequent pivots
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and perform duties outside above descriptions in support of overall business goals
Cleveland, OH / Atlanta, GA
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
At Keyfactor, we are looking to build teams that continually strive to make things better for our customers and make each other better. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow yourself and your career. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and encourage ownership of customer outcomes. Our goal is to develop the most desired individuals in the workplace, but create a culture that people choose to stay.
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trust is paramount – We deliver security software and solutions where trust is of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customers are core – We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates – The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- We deliver with agility – We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- United by respect – Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy, both in our business and in our communities.
- Teams make “it” happen – Vision and goals are not individually achievable – they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
In addition to a great work environment and strong culture, benefits include fully paid medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401k match after first month of employment that vests immediately, and unlimited PTO.
Keyfactor is the leader in cloud-first PKI as-a-Service and crypto-agility solutions. Our Crypto-Agility Platform empowers security teams to seamlessly orchestrate every key and certificate across the entire enterprise.
We help our customers apply cryptography in the right way from modern, multi-cloud enterprises to complex IoT supply chains. With decades of cybersecurity experience, Keyfactor is trusted by more than 500 enterprises across the globe.
For more information, visit www.keyfactor.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Built on a foundation of trust and security, Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer, supporter and advocate of growing a trusted, secure, diverse and inclusive workplace.