Title: Senior Solutions Architect
Experience: Mid-Senior Level
Department: Information Technology
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Location: Cleveland, OH
Travel Requirements: <25%
Are you looking for a challenging career opportunity within an exciting high-growth industry? Keyfactor is a market leader in comprehensive digital security management. Our solutions portfolio includes secure digital identity solutions that govern the entire digital identity lifecycle – from initial design of a single device all the way through the management of millions of device identities.
Keyfactor has an opening for a full-time, Senior Solutions Architect to guide our customers through implementing and integrating Keyfactor’s products and software into their infrastructure and applications. The position will involve working directly with clients to install the software components and troubleshoot issues when they arise. Furthermore, the candidate will be responsible for specific integrations with a client’s enterprise IT systems (i.e. web servers, networking platforms, ticketing systems, etc.) In addition, the ideal candidate will work with the internal development staff to provide input into the product’s strategic roadmap and supporting the managed services area of the business.
The position is based in our Independence, OH office, but Keyfactor may consider remote arrangements for the right candidate. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, all positions are fully remote for the foreseeable future. The applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or have U.S. permanent resident status.
- Architect, deploy, and configure the Keyfactor platform for our customers based on their requirements. Including:
- Coordinate and complete configuration/customization initiatives
- Address customer questions and concerns through product implementations
- Complete test routines to verify new functionality and/or debug specialized configurations
- Provide customers and Keyfactor Support personnel with architecture and delivery documentation
- Work closely with clients to design and develop code-based integrations between the Keyfactor platform and customer enterprise systems and IoT device management platforms
- Create and document custom scripts and other tools that integrate with Keyfactor products based on demand from both internal and external customers
- Provide customers, partners, and Keyfactor support personnel with integration documentation
- Be flexible and effectively manage time and tasks in a dynamic, rapidly growing company
- Minimum 3 years of experience in large enterprise IT environments (via services delivery, consulting, or employment)
- Fundamental proficiency with industry-standard operating systems and business application suites
- Familiarity with digital certificates and their usage
- Software development using various Microsoft tools (C#, SQL, Powershell, etc.)
- Understanding of core networking fundamentals
- Willingness to learn new languages, technologies, and APIs as needed to meet customer requirements
- Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management, project management and prioritization skills
- Working knowledge of relational database usage (i.e. SQL) a plus
- Familiarity with Public-Key Infrastructure (PKI) or cryptography is a plus
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Keyfactor is the leader in cloud-first PKI as-a-Service and crypto-agility solutions. Our Crypto-Agility Platform empowers security teams to seamlessly orchestrate every key and certificate across the entire enterprise.
We help our customers apply cryptography in the right way from modern, multi-cloud enterprises to complex IoT supply chains. With decades of cybersecurity experience, Keyfactor is trusted by more than 500 enterprises across the globe.
For more information, visit www.keyfactor.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Built on a foundation of trust and security, Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer, supporter and advocate of growing a trusted, secure, diverse and inclusive workplace.