Our Solution Engineers (SE) are our PKI technical experts. The candidate will possess a drive to join a world class leader in innovation and best practices that is leading its category. Our team provides detailed technical guidance and sets up customers for success early on. We’re looking for experienced, enthusiastic, and hands-on solution engineers who can rapidly learn Keyfactor value proposition and translate it to use cases across many market verticals such as Medical Services, Manufacturing, and Financial Services as well as the Fortune 2000. Working alongside the Sales Directors, you’ll work in our ‘One Team’ culture to design solutions and align our capabilities based on our prospects needs.
On our small, dynamic team, you’ll have opportunities beyond customer engagements as well. Our Solution Engineers help mentor and train new team members, work strategically alongside Sales, Engineering, Customer Success, and Product Management, and lead the definition and prototyping of new platform capabilities. You have the power to continually improve how our customers protect their most sensitive, valuable data.
- Clearly communicate the technical and business value of Keyfactor’ products, platform, and architecture to enterprise security and IT teams
- Demonstrate how the Keyfactor Platform improves security across multiple environments based on customers’ specific data security requirements and business processes
- Design and manage effective, in-depth proof of concepts of the Keyfactor Platform
- Develop durable, personal relationships with technical counterparts, senior leaders, and executive management
- Create best practice documentation to support proof of concepts, RFP responses, technical presentations, and architecture/workflow discussions
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to lead the transition of technical information to support their efforts for deployment planning
- Partner with Product Management to provide early feedback on product features and capabilities to ensure alignment with customer expectations
- Work with our Development team to ensure enterprise readiness of all our products
- Develop competitive messaging versus other competitors in the industry.
- Proven experience selling SaaS based solutions into the Fortune 2000
- Ability to confidently present in a public forum to illustrate ideas and concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Strong working knowledge of PKI management including CA deployment, template creation, and certificate lifecycle management
- Consultative experience with both customers and partners as a subject matter expert
- Direct, hands-on technical experience in a customer-facing role is a must
- Effectively manage client expectations with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Familiarity with enterprise software, identity, and security solutions as well as networking fundamentals like Exchange, Active Directory, PKI, Digital Certificates, DNS, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Azure, and AWS
- Familiarity with DevOps tools like Jenkins, Kubernetes, GitHub, etc. Experience with managing certificate integration within these environments a plus
- Exhibit confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems
- Experience with cloud based environments such as Azure, AWS and/or Google Cloud.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, C#, and scripting languages (Powershell, Node, Perl, Python)
- Security certifications (CISSP etc.) a plus
- Travel expectations: 25%
- Atlanta, GA
At Keyfactor, we are looking to build teams that continually strive to make things better for our customers and make each other better. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow yourself and your career. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and encourage ownership of customer outcomes. Our goal is to develop the most desired individuals in the workplace, but create a culture that people choose to stay.
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trust is paramount – We deliver security software and solutions where trust is of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customers are core – We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates – The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- Deliver with agility – We thrive in high paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- Teams make “it” happen – Vision and goals are not individually achievable – They require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
In addition to a great work environment and strong culture, benefits include fully paid medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401k match after first month of employment that vests immediately, and unlimited PTO.
Keyfactor has its roots in the trenches of IT security, deployment and operations. We understand how companies work because of our deep industry experience—we know firsthand the challenges of competing agendas, budget constraints and time pressures.
From Internet of Things (IoT) device manufacturers to organizations needing to protect devices across the entire enterprise, we strive to listen, understand, and respond with care and intention to the needs of each customer. Our solutions support Global 2000 companies around the world across the industries where trust and reliability matter most.
Founded in 2001, Keyfactor is a market leader in comprehensive digital security management. Our solutions portfolio includes secure digital identity solutions that govern the entire digital identity lifecycle – from initial design of a single device all the way through the management of millions of device identities. We have high standards of innovation, care deeply about the solutions we create, and design them to maintain integrity over the long run.
In 2018 we changed our name from Certified Security Solutions (CSS) to Keyfactor. The new name reflects our understanding that secure digital identities are the key factor in creating highly trusted environments and carries our passion for, and commitment to, creating the industry’s finest secure digital identity solutions.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.