Our Solution Engineers (SE) are our technical experts on our sales team, and are focused on demonstrating how our products can meet all of our customer’s needs. The candidate will possess a drive to join a world class leader in innovation and best practices that is leading its category. Our team provides detailed technical guidance and sets up customers for success early on. We’re looking for experienced, enthusiastic, and hands-on solution engineers who can rapidly learn Keyfactor value proposition and translate it to use cases across many market verticals such as Medical Services, Manufacturing, and Financial Services as well as the Fortune 2000. Working alongside the Integration Engineers, and Sales Directors, you’ll work in our ‘One Team’ culture to design solutions and align our capabilities based on our prospects needs.
On our small, dynamic team, you’ll have opportunities beyond customer engagements as well. Our Solution Engineers help mentor and train new team members, work strategically alongside Sales, Engineering, Customer Success, and Product Management, and lead the definition and prototyping of new platform capabilities. You have the power to continually improve how our customers protect their most sensitive, valuable data.
- Clearly communicate the technical and business value of Keyfactor’ products, platform, and architecture to enterprise security and IT teams
- Working to develop and prototype customer solutions in both Keyfactor and Customer environments
- Helping to build our technical value in the DevOps space by working to develop and document Keyfactor Integrations into various DevOps technologies
- Working with customers to clearly define their needs and identify Keyfactor integration points
- Demonstrate how the Keyfactor Platform improves security across multiple environments based on customers’ specific data security requirements and business processes
- Design and manage effective, in-depth proof of concepts of the Keyfactor Platform
- Develop durable, personal relationships with technical counterparts, senior leaders, and executive management
- Create best practice documentation to support proof of concepts, RFP responses, technical presentations, and architecture/workflow discussions
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to lead the transition of technical information to support their efforts for deployment planning
- Partner with Product Management to provide early feedback on product features and capabilities to ensure alignment with customer expectations
- Work with our Development team to ensure enterprise readiness of all our products
- Develop competitive messaging versus other competitors in the industry.
- Ability to confidently present in a public forum to illustrate ideas and concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Direct, hands-on technical experience in a customer-facing role is a must
- Strong working knowledge of PKI management including CA deployment, template creation, and certificate lifecycle management
- Strong background in DevOps technologies, and knowledge of a key knowledge of key DevOps platforms such as Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc is a plus
- Proven experience selling SaaS based solutions into Fortune 2000 is a plus
- Consultative experience with both customers and partners as a subject matter expert
- Effectively manage client expectations with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Familiarity with enterprise software, identity, and security solutions as well as networking fundamentals like Exchange, Active Directory, PKI, Digital Certificates, DNS, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Azure, and AWS
- Familiarity with DevOps tools like Jenkins, Kubernetes, GitHub, etc. Experience with managing certificate integration within these environments a plus
- Exhibit confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems
- Experience with cloud based environments such as Azure, AWS and/or Google Cloud.
- Experience with development/scripting in Java, C#, Python, GoLang, or Powershell is a plus
- Security certifications (CISSP etc.) a plus
- Travel expectations: 25%
- TBD (West Coast)
At Keyfactor, we are looking to build teams that continually strive to make things better for our customers and make each other better. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow yourself and your career. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and encourage ownership of customer outcomes. Our goal is to develop the most desired individuals in the workplace, but create a culture that people choose to stay.
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trust is paramount – We deliver security software and solutions where trust is of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customers are core – We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates – The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- Deliver with agility – We thrive in high paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- Teams make “it” happen – Vision and goals are not individually achievable – They require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
In addition to a great work environment and strong culture, benefits include fully paid medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401k match after first month of employment that vests immediately, and unlimited PTO.
Keyfactor is the leader in cloud-first PKI as-a-Service and crypto-agility solutions. Our Crypto-Agility Platform empowers security teams to seamlessly orchestrate every key and certificate across the entire enterprise.
We help our customers apply cryptography in the right way from modern, multi-cloud enterprises to complex IoT supply chains. With decades of cybersecurity experience, Keyfactor is trusted by more than 500 enterprises across the globe.
For more information, visit www.keyfactor.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Built on a foundation of trust and security, Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer, supporter and advocate of growing a trusted, secure, diverse and inclusive workplace.