Keyfactor is expanding and looking to add an enthusiastic, professional, and goal-oriented Staff Accountant to our team. The Staff Accountant will perform daily accounting transactions including: AR, AP, general journals, cash posting, and credit card transactions. The right candidate will have strong experience in accurate financial statement preparation. This position is located in Independence, OH.
Founded in 2001, Keyfactor is a market leader in comprehensive digital security management. Our solutions portfolio includes secure digital identity solutions that govern the entire digital identity lifecycle – from initial design of a single device all the way through the management of millions of device identities. We have high standards of innovation, care deeply about the solutions we create, and design them to maintain integrity over the long run.
Keyfactor is a SaaS company which recently received backing from Insight Venture Partners, a leading global venture capital and private equity firm focused on high growth technology and software companies.
- Complete day to day accounting transactions of AR and AP
- Assist in Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Close
- Ensure GAAP and federal, state, and local tax compliance
- Maintain accounting system integrity and strong internal controls
- Assist with Year End Audit and Taxes
- Work with various departments to ensure accurate budget tracking
- Customer Collections
- 1099 Tax Preparation
- Manage new hire, vendor, customer, and project onboarding in Netsuite
- Record receipts in Expensify, our Expense Report Management Tool
- Review Invoices for accuracy
- Subscription tracking in bills
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, team-oriented and thrives in an independent, get the job done environment
- Ability to multi-task and complete tasks accurately
- Up to date on current accounting standards
- Really Good in Excel
- Experience with NetSuite a Plus
- Experience with Expensify a Plus
- Experience with PE backed firms a Plus
- SaaS Company Experience a Plus
- Must work well in very fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s in Accounting preferred
- Organization’s right to change responsibilities and tasks as needed by employer
At Keyfactor, we are looking to build teams that continually strive to make things better for our customers and make each other better. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow yourself and your career. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and encourage ownership of customer outcomes. Our goal is to develop the most desired individuals in the workplace, but create a culture that people choose to stay.
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trust is paramount – We deliver security software and solutions where trust is of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customers are core – We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates – The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- We deliver with agility – We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- United by respect – Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy, both in our business and in our communities.
- Teams make “it” happen – Vision and goals are not individually achievable – they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
In addition to a great work environment and strong culture, benefits include fully paid medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401k match after first month of employment that vests immediately, and unlimited PTO.
Keyfactor is the leader in cloud-first PKI as-a-Service and crypto-agility solutions. Our Crypto-Agility Platform empowers security teams to seamlessly orchestrate every key and certificate across the entire enterprise.
We help our customers apply cryptography in the right way from modern, multi-cloud enterprises to complex IoT supply chains. With decades of cybersecurity experience, Keyfactor is trusted by more than 500 enterprises across the globe.
For more information, visit www.keyfactor.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Built on a foundation of trust and security, Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer, supporter and advocate of growing a trusted, secure, diverse and inclusive workplace.