Keyfactor is expanding and looking to add an enthusiastic, professional, and goal-oriented Staff Accountant to our team. The Staff Accountant will perform daily accounting transactions including: AR, AP, general journals, cash posting, and credit card transactions. The right candidate will have strong experience in accurate financial statement preparation. This position is located in Independence, OH.
Founded in 2001, Keyfactor is a market leader in comprehensive digital security management. Our solutions portfolio includes secure digital identity solutions that govern the entire digital identity lifecycle – from initial design of a single device all the way through the management of millions of device identities. We have high standards of innovation, care deeply about the solutions we create, and design them to maintain integrity over the long run.
Keyfactor is a SaaS company which recently received backing from Insight Venture Partners, a leading global venture capital and private equity firm focused on high growth technology and software companies.
- Complete all day to day accounting transactions
- Assist in Monthly and Quarterly Close
- Ensure GAAP and federal, state, and local tax complianceMaintain accounting system integrity and strong internal controls
- Assist with Year End Audit, Board Deck Prep, Year End Taxes, and Year End Audit
- Assemble data for Private Equity quarterly board deck
- Help build Policies and Procedures Manual
- Assist with budget preparation, financial modeling and analysis
- Track Credit Card spending and validate
- Work with various departments to ensure accurate budget tracking
- Tax preparation including: Sales, CAT, WC, and 1099 Prep
- Vendor Management and Customer Enrollment
- Manage Time Keeping and Expense Reimbursement system
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, team-oriented and thrives in an independent, get the job done environment
- Ability to multi-task and compete tasks accurately
- Up to date on current accounting standards
- Really Good in Excel
- Experience with NetSuite a Plus
- Experience with PE backed firms a Plus
- SaaS Company Experience a Plus
- Must work well in very fast paced environment
Keyfactor helps clients mitigate risk and protect information assets through the practical application of security solutions. Each and every solution we deliver brings with it measurable and long-lasting business value and return on investment. Keyfactor helps organizations all over the world implement and maintain information security measures that not only limit risk, but heighten the quality of products, services, and solutions they provide their customers. Keyfactor realizes the importance security has on brand perception, customer acquisition and retention – and takes every step to ensure your secure infrastructure is always a competitive advantage, never a vulnerability.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.