Are you looking for a challenging career opportunity within an exciting high-growth industry? Keyfactor is a market leader in comprehensive digital security management. Our solutions portfolio includes secure digital identity solutions that govern the entire digital identity lifecycle – from initial design of a single device, all the way through the management of millions of device identities.
Keyfactor has an opening for a full-time, Systems Engineer to provide operational excellence to its managed service customers. The position will be responsible for improving and standardizing operational processes. The position is based in our Independence, OH office and cannot be performed remotely. Applicant must hold U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident status.
- Responsible for the standardization of operational processes, procedures, and documentation for the Platform Enablement Operations and Support organization
- Serves as liaison and primary point of contact between Platform Enablement Architecture and Operations-Support teams
- Performs technical project execution for requirements identified by the Platform Enablement Architecture team
- Identification and remediation of operational improvement opportunities
- Strong systems administration knowledge (e.g., Windows Active Directory architecture design, Domains and Trusts, Domain Policy implementation, Group Policy Objects, etc.)
- Excellent Windows OS knowledge (services, management, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability with Windows systems scripting (PowerShell and Command line)
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure terminology and practices (a plus)
- Microsoft Azure experience (a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple self-directed technical projects of varying scope
- Demonstrated ownership experience in problem and change management
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for business and technical writing
- Independence, OH (Cleveland)
Keyfactor helps clients mitigate risk and protect information assets through the practical application of security solutions. Each and every solution we deliver brings with it measurable and long-lasting business value and return on investment. Keyfactor helps organizations all over the world implement and maintain information security measures that not only limit risk, but heighten the quality of products, services, and solutions they provide their customers. Keyfactor realizes the importance security has on brand perception, customer acquisition and retention – and takes every step to ensure your secure infrastructure is always a competitive advantage, never a vulnerability.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.