The Visual Designer is a key member of the Marketing team at Keyfactor, charged with bringing our rich content to life and adding energy to the Keyfactor brand. And since our content is often the first interaction prospects have with the company, on keyfactor.com, at events and on social media, this role is the tip of the Keyfactor revenue spear. Success of this role, like all of us in Marketing, is ultimately measured by attainment of the company’s revenue targets.
You’ll work collaboratively with your colleagues in Content Marketing, Marketing Communications and Field Marketing to create the Keyfactor visual identity and produce materials primarily for digital and event channels aimed at prospects, partners and customers.
- Manage the creation of white papers, eBooks, solution briefs, infographics, architectural diagrams, and product/technical documents throughout the development process (layout in Adobe InDesign, vector artwork creation in Adobe Illustrator, iStock image search/selection, photo editing in Adobe Photoshop, and content review/revisions/ file packaging)
- Produce artwork for use in social posts, email banners, and online ads
- Create web site artwork for home and landing pages (i.e., hero image, anchor content cover page images, tiles, mesh overlay images)
- Support events with creative for booth design, retractable banners, promotional items and rolling presentations
- Other activities such as organizing artwork files for a shared library and Keyfactor brand standard compliance (i.e., brand standards for partners)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Communications, Marketing or related discipline
- 3+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- Experience working with WordPress templates
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Passionate about contributing to a fast-growing business and the role content and design play in its success
Keyfactor helps clients mitigate risk and protect information assets through the practical application of security solutions. Each and every solution we deliver brings with it measurable and long-lasting business value and return on investment. Keyfactor helps organizations all over the world implement and maintain information security measures that not only limit risk, but heighten the quality of products, services, and solutions they provide their customers. Keyfactor realizes the importance security has on brand perception, customer acquisition and retention – and takes every step to ensure your secure infrastructure is always a competitive advantage, never a vulnerability.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.