Security solutions to enable an optimized infrastructure
Security Infrastructure Optimization is a lofty goal, but one worth pursuing. Initiatives like this motivate businesses to be the best they can be. By enhancing current security infrastructure, companies can increase productivity and operational agility, significantly improve security, and decrease overall cost. An optimized infrastructure can drive innovation while striving for the highest levels of access, availability and functionality, ultimately becoming a world-class enterprise.
For all the benefits, it’s not an easy initiative to roll-out. Optimizing security infrastructure to ensure the security, performance and reliability of your operational environment may involve addressing a number of challenges. These types of projects are best achieved with the right people and partners who can tackle roadblocks head on, and provide robust technical and security solutions that make the difference between something old, and something new.
Defining infrastructure optimization challenges
There are many obstacles to creating an optimized infrastructure:
- Network access methods such as Wi-Fi, VPN and DirectAccess are becoming more susceptible to breach and inaccessibility due to the use of unsecured text-based passwords
- Text-based passwords may also compromise the security assurance of applications, authentication and authorization
- Lack of an automated option to centrally deliver digital certificates to a large group of authorized users, applications or mobile devices
- Proliferation of a large number of digital certificates leading to a loss of visibility and control, causing misconfigured or expired certificates to disrupt operations
- Inadequate alerting and reporting functions resulting in certificate expiration and misconfiguration which opens the door to downtime and breach
Keyfactor can help.
Secure digital identities across the enterprise
Keyfactor Command simplifies the identification, cataloging, monitoring, issuance and revocation of digital certificates across multiple platforms throughout the certificate lifecycle. Our proven technology is used by hundreds of customers, and is uniquely designed and implemented to address the specific certificate environment and requirements of your organization.
KUsing Keyfactor Command, our customers have optimized their infrastructure to keep the business running while planning for an agile future. Enhancements include:
- Replacing or eliminating passwords permanently
- Utilizing multi-factor authentication, including smart cards
- Guaranteeing secure Wi-Fi for internal or external users
- Restricting access to privileged business systems
- Implementing a convenient “single point of certificate management” across multiple platforms
- Extending the trust in their enterprise security outside of the corporate firewall
Reducing complexity, driving results
Certificate management is complex with lots of moving parts and administration that needs to be managed. As more devices come onto your network and more apps are rolled out, the need for your PKI to scale, enforce encryption, authenticate and manage overall security grows every day. Automation is key to successful security, as well as optimizing your agile workforce to work on other important initiatives that the business is looking to tackle.
With Keyfactor Command, you’ll get the freedom you need to do more for your business:
Freedom to Secure Everything
Cover every identity in your enterprise without worrying about breaking the budget. Our inclusive pricing frees you up to maintain best practices for every element that comes in contact with your organization – exactly the way it should be.
Freedom to Get What You Need
Our open platform structure means no re-engineering existing applications. We’ve spent years understanding device identity workflows and requirements to ensure our platform is ready to integrate and extend with your existing application suite.
Freedom to Transform
Cloud-first strategies are driving new and faster evolutions of Development and Operations. Robust DevSecOps tools give you what you need to stay ahead of the curve and transform quickly, efficiently and securely.
Keyfactor Command is the world’s most complete and scalable cloud-based certificate management platform. Get all the benefits of owning PKI without the risks.