Field & Channel Marketing Manager, West/CentralApply
Title: Field & Channel Marketing Manager, West/Central
Location: Remote; United States
Experience: 5-8 Years
Job Function: Marketing
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Computer Network & Security
Travel: Up to 40%
About the position
The Field & Channel Marketing Manager, West/Central, is a key member of the global marketing team, reporting directly to the Director, Global Field Marketing. You will be a key leader in driving the success of our field and channel marketing efforts. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute targeted and comprehensive marketing plans, build and maintain strong partner relationships, manage events, and drive demand generation and pipeline acceleration. Your role will be crucial in measuring the effectiveness of marketing efforts and ensuring alignment with company goals and partner objectives.
The position is based in the United States and can be performed remotely. Applicants must hold US citizen or US permanent resident status.
- Work closely with Enterprise Sales and Channel Account Managers to deliver programs that contribute to opportunity creation and pipeline acceleration at a rep, team, and regional level.
- Work closely with other functions in marketing, e.g., Product Marketing, Brand, and Digital, to bring together exciting content for all campaigns and events.
- Strategic Planning: Develop and execute comprehensive field and channel marketing plans that align with company goals and partner objectives.
- Partner Relationship Management: Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key partners to drive joint marketing initiatives and ensure partner enablement.
- Campaign Development: Working with the Campaign’s team to execute marketing campaigns tailored to channel partners and local field markets.
- Content Creation: Oversee marketing collateral, sales enablement materials, and social assets to support partners and field marketing.
- Event Management: Lead planning, production, and execution of partner and field marketing events including events, dinners, meetups, tradeshow, etc. with the purpose of demand generation and pipeline acceleration.
- Track: Leverage Salesforce and Domo to manage marketing campaigns and to communicate outcomes.
- Report: Demonstrate program success, and quarterly goals, and compile performance reports.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years' experience in Field and Channel Marketing in B2B marketing roles and a track record of working directly with a sales organization, ideally software/SaaS, preferably in a scale-up/challenger environment.
- Experience delivering successful strategies for creating demand in the field, with and without partners.
- Strong collaboration & negotiation skills, showing the ability to influence without ownership, gaining support and trust across the organization to achieve agreed-upon business outcomes.
- Excellent and creative communicator with proven ability to convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and spoken formats to a variety of audiences, including sales, customers, prospects, and channel partners.
- Outstanding project management skills and the proven ability to manage multiple complex initiatives in parallel.
- Metrics-driven with demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to work strategically and tactically.
- Excels in a quickly changing environment and can prioritize projects and communicate priorities.
- Hands-on experience using Asana, HubSpot, Domo, Salesforce, BrightTALK, or equivalent tools.
- Travel up to 40%
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Culture, Career Opportunities and Benefits
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas. A few initiatives that make our culture special include:
- Comprehensive benefit coverage
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributor & Culture Committee
- DIVERSE Commitment
- Global Volunteer Day
- Flexible time off
- Regular Cross Functional meetings
- Regular Leadership Development meetings
- Regular All Hands meetings – followed by group gatherings
- Second Friday’s (a company-wide day off on the second Friday of every month)
- The Keyfactor Alliance Program
- Weekly Feedback Snapshot
Our Core Values
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
Trust is paramount.
We deliver security software and solutions where trust and openness are of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
Customers are core.
We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
Innovation never stops, it only accelerates.
The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
We deliver with agility.
We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
United by respect.
Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy and openness, both in our business and in our communities.
Teams make “it” happen.
Vision and goals are not individually achievable – they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION: Applicants with disabilities may contact a member of Keyfactor’s People team via [email protected] and/or telephone at 1.216.785.2990 to request and arrange for accommodations at any time.