Product Marketing ManagerApply
Title: Product Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Location: Independence, OH; Atlanta, GA; Toronto, ON; Remote
Cryptography isn’t a commodity, it’s critical infrastructure. At Keyfactor, we are fundamentally changing the way Security, IT Operations, and Development teams leverage public key infrastructure (PKI), cryptography, and machine identities. From Enterprise IT to complex IoT and IIoT supply chains, Keyfactor helps these teams reduce operational risks and expenses, eliminate costly certificate outages, and simplify and automate their PKI at scale.
Keyfactor is the fastest-growing company and a leading innovator in the exploding IoT and machine identity management market, and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and we want you to join the revolution!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
At Keyfactor, our product marketing function is quickly evolving. We are scaling the product marketing org to match our increasing breadth of new, industry-leading products and rapidly expanding customer base.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be the voice of the customer and advocate as you work cross-functionally with product, demand generation, content marketing, sales, solutions engineering, and success teams. It’s your passion to know our customers and the challenges they face. You know our competitors like the back of your hand, and more importantly, you know our buyers better than they know themselves.
As a market-facing subject matter expert, you will be responsible for developing marketing and sales enablement assets, supporting product launches and go-to-market strategy, and delivering clear, concise messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales teams to be successful. This includes website and SEO-driven content, video creation, webinars and sales training sessions, whitepapers, datasheets, and competitive battlecards.
If you’re ready to jump-start your product marketing career to the next level, this is a great opportunity. We offer competitive salary and bonus, flexible and remote work, 401k matching, covered healthcare, and untracked PTO. Join our team as we take off! 🚀
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Partner with sales enablement to develop sales messaging, collateral, and decks that support the sales team in telling Keyfactor’s story
- Work with content marketing, demand generation, design, and web development teams to execute product-focused content, videos, and campaigns
- Analyze competitive intelligence, industry trends, market position, and buyer personas to support sales and product strategy
- Create competitive battle cards and positioning guides for field teams
- Proactively lead customer advocacy program, including case studies, peer reviews, and customer-led presentations
- Collaborate with partner and community teams to support go-to-market strategy for open source offerings and ecosystem integrations
- Support exciting, innovative product launch plans that align with business revenue goals to drive product demand and adoption
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE:
- 3-5 years of SaaS product marketing experience
- Strong bias for action with the ability to take on a project from idea to execution
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, comfortable presenting in front of internal and external audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A “roll up the sleeves” attitude; self-starter and intense drive to “make things happen”
WHAT SETS YOU APART:
- Experience in the IAM and/or cybersecurity space
- Experience in Camtasia, WordPress and/or SEMRush
- Ability to articulate technical concepts clearly and concisely
Keyfactor is a remote-friendly company. For this role, we will consider all applicants located within North America.
CULTURE, CAREER OPPORTUNITIES, AND BENEFITS
- Trust is paramount – We deliver security software and solutions where trust is of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customers are core – We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates – The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- Deliver with agility – We thrive in high paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- United by respect – Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy, both in our business and in our communities.
- Teams make “it” happen – Vision and goals are not individually achievable – They require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
In addition to a great work environment and strong culture, benefits include fully paid medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k match after first month of employment that vests immediately, and unlimited PTO.