Solutions Engineer (Spain & LATAM)Apply
Title: Solutions Engineer (Spain & LATAM)
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Experience: Mid Level
Job Function: Customer Success
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Computer & Network Security
About the position
Keyfactor is one of the world’s leading companies for Machine Identity, Certificate Lifecycle Management and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Solutions. We’re expanding rapidly and growing in terms of both revenue, number of customers and personnel. The company helps security teams manage cryptography as critical infrastructure by simplifying PKI, automating certificate lifecycle management, and enabling crypto-agility at scale. In 2019, Keyfactor decided to widen its investment and acquired Redtrust, a Spanish company pioneer in the management of people's identity through the custody and management of digital certificates. Redtrust has a strong reputation for providing top-notch products and services in Spain. The expansion to the Latin American market is a natural progression for the company, which aims to meet the growing demand for secure digital signing tools in the region.
The Latin American market presents a tremendous opportunity for Redtrust as the region cybersecurity needs and regulations have rapidly grown and evolved. Keyfactor is committed to providing its customers in Latin America with the same level of quality and service that has made it successful in its current market.
As a Solutions Engineer, you’ll support Sales Team, understanding customer needs and addressing the right solution to accomplish their business needs. Also you will be responsible to create the product purchased by the customer and help to put in service. You will help Customer Success Department in Customer Loyalty strategies, such as Webinars, trainings, and renewals. You will interface with support and engineering on various products People who do well in this role are excited to work directly with customers, enjoy customer needs, and have excellent communication skills.
The position is based in Madrid office, we have hybrid work pattern with excellent flexible work policy. Applicants must be based in Spain and must hold valid Right to Work for Spain.
- You will act as the primary point of contact for our clients during onboarding process
- Your goal will be to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and accomplish customer experience levels
- Work with sales team on business development, supporting technical questions and helping customers to address the solution.
- Act as SPOC for our customers during onboarding process
- Act as trusted advisor, capturing business needs and sharing with the right department (Product, Sales, Marketing, Finance…)
- Act as technical master in Customer Success department
- Collaborate in Customer Success department in customer loyalty strategies, such as Webinars and trainings
- Collaborate with Sales Team in upselling & cross selling strategies
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Some experience in a similar role, ideally providing B2B support
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to explain and communicate ideas, often in a persuasive manner, to build trusted relationships with customers
- You have strength in multi-tasking, prioritization, attention to detail and organization
- Ability to effectively utilize analytical and creative skills.
- High resolution skills, you need to understand customers needs to address the right product portfolio.
- Good knowledge of Windows operating system, at an administrator level, in both server and workstation environments
- Good knowledge of virtualization environments, like VMWare, HyperV, MS Azure
- Good level in English
- Some knowledge in ticketing tools (Jira is a plus!)
- You have an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- You are an excellent teammate who gives ideas to improve processes.
CULTURE, CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AND BENEFITS
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas. A few initiatives that make our culture special include:
- Comprehensive benefit coverage
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributor & Culture Committee
- DIVERSE Commitment
- Global Volunteer Day
- Flexible time off
- Monthly Cross Functional meetings
- Monthly Leadership Development meetings
- Monthly All Hands meetings – followed by group gatherings
- Second Friday’s (a company-wide day off on the second Friday of every month)
- The Keyfactor Alliance Program
- Weekly Feedback Snapshot
OUR CORE VALUES
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trust is paramount.
We deliver security software and solutions where trust and openness are of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customers are core.
We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates.
The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- We deliver with agility.
We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- United by respect.
Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy and openness, both in our business and in our communities.
- Teams make “it” happen.
Vision and goals are not individually achievable – they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION: Applicants with disabilities may contact a member of Keyfactor’s People team via [email protected] and/or telephone at 1.216.785.2990 to request and arrange for accommodations at any time.