Senior Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise MarketApply
Title: Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise Market
Location: US & Canada (remote or hybrid). Preferably local to Cleveland, OH or Atlanta, GA or San Mateo, CA.
Experience: 5+ years
Job Function: Marketing
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Computer & Network Security
About the position
It’s an exciting time to be at Keyfactor. Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2023 and the fastest-growing machine identity company on the Deloitte Fast 500 and Inc. 5000 for the past three years in a row, Keyfactor is on a mission to ensure that every device, human, and thing in our hyper-connected world is trusted and secure with an identity.
Keyfactor is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing Team, reporting to the Senior Director of Product & Customer Marketing. In this remote role (anywhere in the US & Canada), you’ll focus on messaging, positioning, and content creation for our core enterprise IT market. You will be the voice of the customer, working alongside marketing, product management, engineering, sales, and sales enablement.
As the “mid-fielder” between customers and our internal teams, you’ll work to understand the market transformations underway, the target audience and their buying behaviors, our unique value proposition, and competitive differentiators that set Keyfactor apart. You’ll use this knowledge to develop go-to-market strategies, content assets, battle cards, training, and enablement for sales, SDRs, and channel partners.
If you’re ready to take your product marketing career to the next level, this is the perfect opportunity to develop leadership skills while honing your product marketing prowess.
The position can be based in the United States or Canada and can be performed remotely when necessary. Applicants must hold permanent resident status for US or Canada.
- Partner with sales leadership and cross-functional teams to craft and deliver clear, concise messaging to the enterprise market
- Create compelling sales and marketing content, including decks, one-pagers, sales scripts, webinars, video content, and supporting channel and sales enablement
- Understand the competitive landscape and differentiate Keyfactors offerings, including battle cards, playbooks, and web content
- Manage the launch of new features and product updates, including release communications, content creation (such as videos), and all product marketing materials including case studies.
- Develop and execute comprehensive product marketing strategies that align with business objectives, leveraging a data-oriented and customer-focused mindset
- Maintain foundational buyer personas and ideal customer profiles (ICP)
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience in product marketing
- Experience in B2B SaaS marketing (enterprise-level, ideally cybersecurity)
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems with minimum supervision
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships cross-functionally
- Strong storytelling skills to translate products and features into stories our target audience can resonate with
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to effectively convey stories and information to a wide array of internal and external audiences
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Technical writing experience is an asset
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Culture, Career Opportunities and Benefits
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas. A few initiatives that make our culture special include:
- Comprehensive benefit coverage
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributor & Culture Committee
- DIVERSE Commitment
- Global Volunteer Day
- Flexible time off
- Regular Cross Functional meetings
- Regular Leadership Development meetings
- Regular All Hands meetings – followed by group gatherings
- Second Friday’s (a company-wide day off on the second Friday of every month)
- The Keyfactor Alliance Program
- Weekly Feedback Snapshot
Our Core Values
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
Trust is paramount.
We deliver security software and solutions where trust and openness are of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
Customers are core.
We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
Innovation never stops, it only accelerates.
The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
We deliver with agility.
We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
United by respect.
Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy and openness, both in our business and in our communities.
Teams make “it” happen.
Vision and goals are not individually achievable – they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION: Applicants with disabilities may contact a member of Keyfactor’s People team via [email protected] and/or telephone at 1.216.785.2990 to request and arrange for accommodations at any time.