Senior Solutions ArchitectApply
Title: Senior Solutions Architect
Location: Remote, United States; preferably Cleveland, OH; Atlanta, GA or San Mateo, CA
Experience: Mid-Senior Level
Job Function: Professional Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Computer & Network Security
Travel Requirements: <25%
About The Position
The Senior Solutions Architect role will guide Keyfactor customers through implementing and integrating Keyfactor’s solutions into their infrastructure and applications. The position will involve working directly with customers to install the software components and troubleshoot issues when they arise. Additionally, the Senior Solutions Architect will be responsible for specific integrations with a customer’s enterprise IT systems (i.e. web servers, networking platforms, ticketing systems, etc.). This role will work with the internal development staff to provide input into the product’s strategic roadmap and supporting the managed services area of the business.
The position is based in the United States and can be performed remotely when necessary. Applicants must hold US citizen or US permanent resident status.
- Be flexible and effectively manage time and tasks in a dynamic, rapidly growing company
- Be a servant leader to new team members and Associate Solutions Architects from a technical mentoring perspective
- Operate in our strictest, most complex, and involved customer deployments
- Help our customers design, implement and take full advantage of Keyfactor solutions including:
- Working with Keyfactor Sales to ensure the customer is delivered the best solution possible
- Conducting design workshops with customers
- Documenting solution designs for customer approval
- Ensuring customers prepare their personnel, systems and processes to take full advantage of Keyfactor solutions
- Implementing Keyfactor solutions using a collaborative approach which improves Keyfactor adoption with our customers
- Working with customers to test the Keyfactor solution and receive customer acceptance
- Ensuring Keyfactor Operations can successfully support our customers
- Help our team deliver Keyfactor solutions efficiently and effectively by:
- Building automation in all aspects of the project lifecycle
- Working with Keyfactor Product teams identifying new features and submitting bugs
- Increasing team efficiency by documenting common architectures and solutions
- Ensuring knowledge gained while implementing customer solutions is disseminated to all of Keyfactor
- Ensuring that our customer’s requests are addressed quickly and to our customers satisfaction
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in large enterprise IT environments (via services delivery, consulting, or employment)
- Strong and effective communication skills in a consultative manner with customers and other external stakeholders
- Be respectful, flexible, and effectively manage time and tasks in a dynamic, rapidly growing company
- Proficiency with Windows Server operating systems
- Understanding of core networking and infrastructure fundamentals
- Advanced, methodical, and expedient technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management, project management and prioritization skills with the most complex customers, problems, and deployments
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at both a technical and business level with technical staff and/or Executives
- Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Active Directory
- Active Directory Certificate Services
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Knowledge of Kerberos protocol and other authentication protocols a plus
- Proficiency with Unix/Linux
- Advanced scripting development using various Microsoft tools (SQL, Powershell, etc.)
- Willingness to learn new languages, technologies, and APIs as needed to meet customer requirements
- Familiarity with Public-Key Infrastructure (PKI), digital certificates, and cryptography
- Competency with business application suites such as Microsoft 365
- Relevant industry certifications a plus
- DevOps and Automation (Ansible, scripting bash/powershell, Jenkins, Puppet) a plus
- Understanding of core networking and infrastructure fundamentals
- Java Application Servers, JBoss, Wildfly Database Servers, MySQL, MariaDB, MSSQL
- Knowledge of EJBCA a plus
- Existing security clearance a plus
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Culture, Career Opportunities and Benefits
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas. A few initiatives that make our culture special include:
- Comprehensive benefit coverage
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributor & Culture Committee
- DIVERSE Commitment
- Global Volunteer Day
- Flexible time off
- Regular Cross Functional meetings
- Regular Leadership Development meetings
- Regular All Hands meetings – followed by group gatherings
- Second Friday’s (a company-wide day off on the second Friday of every month)
- The Keyfactor Alliance Program
- Weekly Feedback Snapshot
Our Core Values
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
Trust is paramount.
We deliver security software and solutions where trust and openness are of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
Customers are core.
We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
Innovation never stops, it only accelerates.
The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
We deliver with agility.
We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
United by respect.
Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy and openness, both in our business and in our communities.
Teams make “it” happen.
Vision and goals are not individually achievable – they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION: Applicants with disabilities may contact a member of Keyfactor’s People team via [email protected] and/or telephone at 1.216.785.2990 to request and arrange for accommodations at any time.