Title: Support Analyst
Location: Remote, United Kingdom
Experience: Entry Level
Job Function: Global Services
Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
Industry: Computer & Network Security
About the position
As a Support Analyst with Keyfactor, you will join our fast-growing Global Services team aimed at providing operational and support excellence to Keyfactor customers. We commit ourselves to combining industry best service with industry best products and allowing our customers to operate their business more efficiently. Customers are core, and as a result, all of your responsibilities will center around improving the customer experience. Ideally the candidate will reside within a commutable distance to London for physical datacenter access. But the right candidate will be considered for remote anywhere within the UK.
Applicants must be living in the UK and hold a valid Right to Work in the UK.
- Own the customer experience from first contact to resolution, or until proper escalation has occurred.
- Be a great communicator with a customer centric focus. Identify the technical challenges our customers are facing and provide solutions both independently, and with the support of your colleagues.
- Communicate with leadership and second- or third-line Support Analysts to execute successful case closures within required timelines.
- Develop a strong base of knowledge around Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) concepts, certificate lifecycle management, and the Keyfactor products designed to support it.
- Become familiar with all available resources to identify solutions. (Knowledge base, case history, product documentation, etc.)
- Gather and examine logs for helpful troubleshooting tips to resolve common problems.
- Test configurations to reproduce issues and identify solutions to common problems.
- Assist with short term and long-term data center projects including the onboarding of new customers, supporting data center operations for existing customers, as well as assisting with customers that depart from Keyfactor.
- Report identified product bugs to the Product Development Team.
- Coordinate customer solutions with the Product Development Team.
- Create new and enhance existing knowledge base articles.
Skills and Qualifications
- Service oriented.
- Driven and action oriented.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Be proactive and initiate solutions.
- Possess strong troubleshooting abilities to get to the source of problems and think critically about possible solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with key stakeholders.
- Ability to complete tasks within required timelines.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Familiarity working with Windows / Linux OS.
- Familiarity working with PowerShell.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
Culture, Career Opportunities and Benefits
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas. A few initiatives that make our culture special include:
- Comprehensive benefit coverage
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributor & Culture Committee
- DIVERSE Commitment
- Global Volunteer Day
- Flexible time off
- Regular Cross Functional meetings
- Regular Leadership Development meetings
- Regular All Hands meetings – followed by group gatherings
- Second Friday’s (a company-wide day off on the second Friday of every month)
- The Keyfactor Alliance Program
- Weekly Feedback Snapshot
Our Core Values
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
Trust is paramount.
We deliver security software and solutions where trust and openness are of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
Customers are core.
We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
Innovation never stops, it only accelerates.
The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
We deliver with agility.
We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
United by respect.
Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy and openness, both in our business and in our communities.
Teams make “it” happen.
Vision and goals are not individually achievable – they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION: Applicants with disabilities may contact a member of Keyfactor’s People team via [email protected] and/or telephone at 1.216.785.2990 to request and arrange for accommodations at any time.