Vice President of Product OperationsApply
Title: Vice President of Product Operations
Location: United States
Job Function: Business Transformation
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Computer & Network Security
About the position
Spearhead the creation of a product operations function responsible for ensuring consistent and efficient processes across the global R&D team and their interfaces with business stakeholders. In this role, you will partner closely with R&D leaders to implement, advance and support structured product-related decision making and cross-functional change control. This role will act as the conduit for efficiency within R&D, building a foundation of excellence through metrics, infrastructure, processes, best practices, budgeting and reporting.
The position is remote. Applicants must hold US citizen or US permanent resident status.
- Supports the long-term holistic vision for product operations, in close partnership with the product management leadership – how we plan, build, launch, enable, monetize, and continuously improve our product solutions.
- Works closely with R&D leadership to create a product operations roadmap which will drive and support process transformation initiatives across various teams including product development, cloud operations, product management and product marketing. Ultimately creating a collaborative function which improves the consistency, predictability, and efficiency of global R&D teams, with specific focus on cross-functional processes.
- Develops a metrics framework, partnering with business analyst teams to implement and enhance core KPIs – analyzes data to help R&D leaders make better-informed decisions.
- Responsible for ensuring that product-related decision making and status of all products, are properly coordinated across the business.
- Gathers and analyses data into insights for the Product Team
- Ensures product changes are released to the company methodically, with best in class change control and learning and enablement for all functions. Works closely with all departments company-wide to ensure departments know what’s coming and what it means for them well in advance. Ensures change management frameworks are well implemented.
- Owns and drives standardization of processes, KPIs, and tools across product organization to streamline workflows and reporting capabilities.
- Implements appropriate governance structures and feedback loops to ensure checks and balances are in place in every phase of the product lifecycle.
- Responsible for diagnosing issues and bottlenecks, taking a hands-on, creative and curious approach to problem solving.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant field
- 8-10+ years’ experience in product operations leadership role
- Deep experience with major transformation initiatives related to large, global R&D teams
- Technical and delivery acumen with solid understanding of software development and Product Lifecycle management
- Agile product management experience preferred
- Influencer – someone willing to put in the effort to win hearts and minds and handle objections as to why things should evolve
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Culture, Career Opportunities and Benefits
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas. A few initiatives that make our culture special include:
- Comprehensive benefit coverage
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributor & Culture Committee
- DIVERSE Commitment
- Global Volunteer Day
- Flexible time off
- Monthly Cross Functional meetings
- Monthly Leadership Development meetings
- Monthly All Hands meetings – followed by group gatherings
- Second Friday’s (the office is closed on the second Friday of every month)
- The Keyfactor Alliance Program
- Weekly Feedback Snapshot
Our Core Values
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trust is paramount. We deliver security software and solutions where trust is of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customers are core. We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates. The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- Deliver with agility. We thrive in high paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- United by respect. Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy and openness, both in our business and in our communities.
- Teams make “it” happen. Vision and goals are not individually achievable – They require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer. navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION: Applicants with disabilities may contact a member of Keyfactor’s People team via [email protected] and/or telephone at 1.216.785.2990 to request and arrange for accommodations at any time.