Although WiFi is commonplace and convenient, it can be considerably less secure, exposing networks to vulnerabilities leading to unauthorized access to at rest and in-motion critical data, corporate networks and applications.
WiFi is a common entry point to corporate networks for authorized employees, contractors, and customers, but it is also a popular point of access for unauthorized guests and hackers. While password protection can offer a basic level of access restriction, weak or socially-engineered passwords and single-factor authentication can invite unauthorized access to wireless data and networks. Many organizations are increasing their security requirements by adding high-assurance, multi-factor authentication and access tools based on PKI and digital certificate technology.
- Issue authentication certificate(s) to wireless users
- Ensure uptime of RADIUS servers by tracking their certificate validity and expiration
- Centralize reporting and alerts on impending certificate expirations across multiple vendors and operating systems
- Issue certificates efficiently and effectively to Windows, Windows phone, Linux and other operating systems, as well as iOS, Mac and Android devices
- Deliver certificates with on-device key generation (ODKG) and maintain meet legal non-repudiation requirements
- Enable demonstrable and fully auditable WiFi security processes
- Digital certificates can minimize the need for passwords and improve security posture by decreasing your attack surface
- RADIUS servers and WiFi infrastructure accept digital certificates to authenticate both users and trusted devices, leading to a more seamless user experience and reduced Help Desk costs
- PKI is a high assurance proven technology for digital certificates
- A well-managed PKI can issue, deliver, revoke, track and update certificates on an as needed basis
- Establish your own PKI to issue your own scalable and flexible, low-cost trusted digital certificates
- Efficiently manage millions of certificates to ensure your WiFi is accessible 24/7
- Let the experts at CSS manage your trusted PKI environment for you