Title: Quality Assurance Engineer (QA Engineer)
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Experience: Mid Level
Job Function: Engineering
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Computer Network & Security
About the position
Keyfactor is one of the world's leading companies for Machine Identity, Certificate Lifecycle Management and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Solutions. We’re expanding rapidly and growing in terms of both revenue, number of customers and personnel. The company helps security teams manage cryptography as critical infrastructure by simplifying PKI, automating certificate lifecycle management, and enabling crypto-agility at scale. In 2019, Keyfactor decided to widen its investment and acquired Redtrust, a Spanish company pioneer in the management of people’s identity through the custody and management of digital certificates. Redtrust has a strong reputation for providing top-notch products and services in Spain and Brazil.
At Redtrust we believe in professional and personal growth, we know that this union is the best and only way to achieve our goal: to have a great product made by great people to improve the day-to-day of our clients. If you are passionate about computer security, cryptography, and looking for a product with high quality standards, we look forward to meeting you.
The position is based in Barcelona office and role can be performed in a hybrid work pattern. Applicants must hold a valid work permit in Spain.
- Perform quality assurance testing activities to ensure the applications, product and/or releases are following the Quality Assurance standards of the organization.
- Develop test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test data with automatic testing in mind for different types of testing activities.
- Perform implementation and execution of both manual and automated test cases, capture results, test metrics and report them.
- Build automated processes for testing to improve quality and performance.
- Improve APIs user-friendliness by giving constant feedback to development team members.
- Identify and track system defects. Perform root cause analysis of the defects and work with the development team to resolve them.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong professional experience working as a QA engineer or test engineer.
- Organized and detail-oriented person with a passion for quality and continuous improvement.
- Experienced in manual testing and automation testing tools like Selenium, Junit, Cucumber, etc.
- Experienced in API testing tools like Postman, SoapUI, etc.
- Experienced in Java programming.
- Experienced in planning, designing, writing, and executing test cases and test scripts.
- Experienced with bug-tracking tools like JIRA, TestRails, etc.
- Good understanding of the Agile SCRUM methodologies.
- Fluent in English language – verbal and written
- Excellent analytical, communication, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Basic database knowledge.
- Knowledge in other platforms such as Linux, Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android, etc.
- Knowledge of .NET technology.
- A University Engineering Degree in IT / SW Engineering / Computer Science / or other relevant subject is a plus!
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
CULTURE, CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AND BENEFITS
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas. A few initiatives that make our culture special include:
- Comprehensive benefit coverage
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributor & Culture Committee
- DIVERSE Commitment
- Global Volunteer Day
- Flexible time off
- Monthly Cross Functional meetings
- Monthly Leadership Development meetings
- Monthly All Hands meetings – followed by group gatherings
- Second Friday’s (the office is closed on the second Friday of every month)
- The Keyfactor Alliance Program
- Weekly Feedback Snapshot
OUR CORE VALUES
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trust is paramount – We deliver security software and solutions where trust is of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customers are core – We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates – The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- Deliver with agility – We thrive in high paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- Teams make “it” happen – Vision and goals are not individually achievable – They require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION: Applicants with disabilities may contact a member of Keyfactor’s People team via [email protected] and/or telephone at 1.216.785.2990 to request and arrange for accommodations at any time.