The work we do matters deeply. That reality has served to shape every element of Keyfactor. Our culture is best summed up in two words: We care.
We care about lives and livelihoods that rely on our solutions.
We care about the relationships that surround our company.
We care about the individuals that make up our team.
Ours is an environment of mutual respect, kindness and aspiration — where we thrive amid challenges, celebrate achievement, and support each other on the way. We actively foster good citizenship in both industry and our local community, trusting that better people work together to make a better company.
If you pride yourself in doing excellent work, are committed to making a difference in your world, and desire to be part of a team focused on building each other up in the process, we’re confident you will love what you experience at Keyfactor.
At Keyfactor, we are confident of our future and point with pride to the way we run our business. Our team develops long-term relationships that promote our clients’ growth and prosperity. In turn, we value each other’s creativity and productivity, and encourage independent thinking by creating an atmosphere that fosters trust, respect, and community. As part of that trust, we openly communicate both our accomplishments and mistakes, so we can learn from each other and our clients can benefit.
Our leadership principles shape Keyfactor management practices, provide performance guidelines, and establish shared values:
- Recruit highly talented professionals
- Create a learning environment
- Establish clearly defined objectives
- Exceed financial benchmarks
- Expect accurate and timely reporting
- Build focused career development paths
- Develop superior tools
- Provide compensation that attracts the best people
- Recognize performance at every opportunity
- Enable accountability by fostering a culture of ownership
- Our recommendations and advice are not influenced by platform or technology bias
- We respect and honor our commitment to client confidentiality
- We take accountability for the results of our advice
- We optimize the use of people, processes, and technology to establish and implement security best practices
- We add business value by providing the best, most practical and most cost-effective solution possible
- We build solutions that provide long-lasting business value
- We treat security as a dimension of quality
- We carefully inspect and audit our work
- We finish engagements on time, on budget, and to scope
- We provide accurate and timely information in light of risk and consequence
- We openly accept challenge and exercise thought leadership to shape and set industry standards
- We will not accept client engagements where we can’t succeed
A career at Keyfactor gives you the opportunity to take on some of the most significant security challenges facing the world’s leading corporations. Our unwavering dedication to delivering business value sets Keyfactor apart as the trusted advisor in the markets we serve. We are always looking for talented individuals to join our company. Explore current opportunities below. Not seeing an opening for you? Contact us through the button below.