L1 Technical Support – Spanish & Portuguese speakingApply
Title: Level 1 Technical Support – Spanish & Portuguese speaking
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Experience: Entry Level
Job Function: Support
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Computer Network & Security
About the position
In the Level 1 (L1) Support technician role you spend the majority of your time providing technical assistance, troubleshooting and resolving customer problems. You will interface with L2 team and engineering on various product issues and contribute to projects revolving around support processes and tools to create a stellar customer experience for both our teams and external clients. People who do well in this role are excited to work directly with customers, enjoy troubleshooting, and have excellent communication skills.
The position is based in Barcelona office, we have a hybrid work pattern and excellent flexible working practices. Applicants must hold valid Right to Work in Spain to apply for this position.
- You will act as the primary point of contact for our clients.
- Your goal will be to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and accomplish answer-in-time requirements.
- Keep in close contact with front line feedback by helping customers troubleshoot technical support topics through ticketing system (Jira), email and/or phone.
- Management of tickets to investigate root cause, scope and severity of issues.
- Assist our America customers based in their native language (Spanish & English).
- Escalate incidents and work alongside L2 team and engineering, so as to get the incidence resolved when needed.
- Continue to make our processes better through data driven decision based on the support needs of our team including updating internal tools, documentation and in scope engineering tasks.
- Be part of the 24/7 support service pool.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in IT / SW Engineering / Computer Science / Telecommunications or another relevant work experience.
- Experience in a similar role, ideally providing B2B support.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to explain and communicate ideas, often in a persuasive manner, to build trusted relationships with customers.
- You have strength in multi-tasking, prioritization, attention to detail, and organization.
- High resolution skills.
- Good knowledge of Windows operating system, at an administrator level.
- Fluent in Spanish & Portuguese (Catalan is a plus).
- Some knowledge in ticketing tools (Jira is a plus!)
- You have an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- You are an excellent teammate who gives ideas to improve processes.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
CULTURE, CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AND BENEFITS
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. You will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas. A few initiatives that make our culture special include:
- Comprehensive benefit coverage
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributor & Culture Committee
- DIVERSE Commitment
- Global Volunteer Day
- Flexible time off
- Monthly Cross Functional meetings
- Monthly Leadership Development meetings
- Monthly All Hands meetings – followed by group gatherings
- Second Friday’s (a company-wide day off on the second Friday of every month)
- The Keyfactor Alliance Program
- Weekly Feedback Snapshot
OUR CORE VALUES
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
- Trust is paramount.
We deliver security software and solutions where trust and openness are of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
- Customers are core.
We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
- Innovation never stops, it only accelerates.
The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- We deliver with agility.
We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
- United by respect.
Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy and openness, both in our business and in our communities.
- Teams make “it” happen.
Vision and goals are not individually achievable – they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION: Applicants with disabilities may contact a member of Keyfactor’s People team via [email protected] and/or telephone at 1.216.785.2990 to request and arrange for accommodations at any time.