Sales Development Representative, LATAMApply
Title: Sales Development Representative, LATAM
Location: Madrid / Barcelona
Experience: Entry Level
Job Function: Sales Development
Employment Type: Full time
Industry: Computer Network & Security
About The Position
Keyfactor is one of the world’s leading companies for Machine Identity, Certificate Lifecycle Management and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Solutions. We’re expanding rapidly and growing in terms of both revenue, number of customers and personnel. The company helps security teams manage cryptography as critical infrastructure by simplifying PKI, automating certificate lifecycle management, and enabling crypto-agility at scale. In 2019, Keyfactor decided to widen its investment and acquired Redtrust, a Spanish company pioneer in the management of people's identity through the custody and management of digital certificates. Redtrust has a strong reputation for providing top-notch products and services in Spain. The expansion to the Latin American market is a natural progression for the company, which aims to meet the growing demand for secure digital signing tools in the region.
Redtrust is expanding and looking to add an enthusiastic, professional, and goal-oriented Sales Development Representative (SDR) to our team. Currently, as part of our internationalization strategy in LATAM, we want to expand our sales team with a special focus on the Brazilian market.
SDRs with Redtrust work in a highly consultative role, developing the initial interest in Redtrust digital certificates solution. The right candidate will be highly proficient in establishing relationships with key decision makers including the “C” level and have a proven ability to qualify and penetrate mid-market to enterprise commercial corporate accounts.
This position requires incumbent to cover part of LATAM hours so working hours will be 12:00pm – 8:00pm or 1:00pm – 9:00pm with one hour break for lunch.
The position is based in Barcelona or Madrid office, we have a hybrid work pattern and excellent flexible working practices. Applicants must hold valid Right to Work in Spain to apply for this position.
- Qualify leads from inbound channels (such as virtual events, content downloads, web inquiries) and prospect highly targeted prospects and accounts via outbound tactics
- Engage potential Redtrust clients using phone, email, social media, etc.
- Establish and schedule meetings with prospective clients for our Field Sales Representatives
- Develop new accounts while maintaining and sustaining successful long-term relationships with key decision makers up to and including the “C” level.
- Meet and exceed qualified appointment goals for assigned accounts and targeted accounts.
- Develop product, market and competitor knowledge.
Skills and Qualifications
- Some relevant work experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and have high sales resilience.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone cold, make mistakes and learn from them.
- Knowledge of CRM and customer lifecycle management: Sales funnels, nurturing, scoring etc in CRMs such as Hubspot, Salesloft or Salesforce.
- Knowledge and experience in Spain and LATAM market (essential).
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work.
- Drive, tenacity and results orientation: You are hard-working, motivated to make a big impact and persevere to achieve your goals.
- Proactivity, initiative and growth mindset: You often come up with ingenious ways to achieve your goals.
- Cooperative profile and team player
- Fluent in Portuguese and Spanish language (English is a plus). Please note it is an essential requirement for this role that incumbent is fluent in Portuguese (written & verbal).
It will be positively valued
- You have experience in selling SAAS or digital products
- Experience in the B2B SaaS industry
- Experience in the IT industry
- You have an aptitude for learning new technologies.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Culture, Career Opportunities and Benefits
We build teams that continually strive to get better than the day before. As part of a rapidly growing organization, you will be challenged daily and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We balance autonomy and structure to create an entrepreneurial environment to spur creativity and new ideas while also having leaders who lead with authenticity and transparency. Our talent and our culture are a key differentiator for us, and we take great pride and care in hiring and retaining some of the best in the industry.
Some of the programs that make our culture special include:
- Second Fridays (a company-wide day off on the second Friday of every month)
- Comprehensive benefit coverage, paid for by the company for you and your dependents (US).
- Generous parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents.
- Dedicated employee focused ambassadors via Key Contributors & Culture Committees.
- DIVERSE Commitment, a call to action for a more inclusive and diverse future in business, society, and technology.
- The Keyfactor Alliance Program to support DEIB efforts.
- Wellbeing resources, wellness allowance, mindfulness app free membership, Wellness Wednesdays.
- Global Volunteer Day, company non-profit matching, and 3 volunteer days off
- Unlimited time off (US) and competitive time off globally.
- Monthly Talent development and Cross Functional meetings to support professional development.
- Regular All Hands meetings – followed by group gatherings.
Our Core Values
Our core values are extremely important to how we run our business and what we look for in every team member:
Trust is paramount.
We deliver security software and solutions where trust and openness are of the highest importance for our customers. We are honest and a trusted partner in every aspect of business.
Customers are core.
We strategize, operate, and execute through a customer-centric view. We prioritize the security interests of our customers, and we act as if their data were our own.
Innovation never stops, it only accelerates.
The speed of change is accelerating. We are committed, through investment and focus, to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
We deliver with agility.
We thrive in high-paced and continually changing environments. We navigate through newly added variables, adjust accordingly, while driving towards our strategic goals.
United by respect.
Respect for all is what unites us. We promote diversity, inclusivity, equity, and acting with empathy and openness, both in our business and in our communities.
Teams make “it” happen.
Vision and goals are not individually achievable – they require teamwork. We pride ourselves in operating as a cohesive team, creating promoters and partners, and winning as one.
Keyfactor is a proud equal opportunity employer.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATION: Applicants with disabilities may contact a member of Keyfactor’s People team via [email protected] and/or telephone at 1.216.785.2990 to request and arrange for accommodations at any time.