Cybersecurity Leader Named to Prestigious National Ranking for Fourth Consecutive Year with 526% Revenue Growth
CLEVELAND, OH – August 15, 2023 Keyfactor, the identity-first security solution for modern enterprises, has been recognized on the 2023 Inc. 5000 list, the most prestigious ranking of the fastest-growing private companies in America. With a three-year revenue growth of over 526%, the company attributes its success to high market demand to support the growing number of machine identities that are mission-critical to business operations today.
“We are honored to be recognized by Inc. as a fast-growing PKI and cryptography company for the fourth consecutive year,” said Jordan Rackie, Chief Executive Officer at Keyfactor. “Establishing and maintaining digital trust has become vital for organizations of all sizes and across all industries as more business is conducted online. Quantum poses a significant risk to cryptography, which is the foundation of digital trust, and many companies are falling behind when it comes to preparing for this looming threat. The continued growth we have witnessed on a global scale is a testament to our technological innovation, market leadership, and unwavering drive in the face of an evolving threat ecosystem. This accomplishment is only made possible through the hard work of the entire Keyfactor team and the enduring support of our partners and customers; they are a crucial component of our success.”
Over the past 12 months, Keyfactor’s exponential growth has been marked by significant milestones and corporate achievements, including:
- Its involvement in the National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence’s Migration to Post-Quantum Cryptography Building Block Consortium. Working alongside companies including Microsoft, IBM, and AWS, Keyfactor’s participation helps to bring awareness to and action in protecting modern public-key cryptographic systems.
- Joining the Connectivity Standards Alliance, further demonstrating its commitment towards helping Internet of Things (IoT) OEMs around the globe achieve reliable, secure connectivity as IoT devices proliferate the market.
- The launch of Keyfactor Signum and Keyfactor Signum SaaS to help organizations securely sign code and containers in compliance with new CA/Browser Forum requirements.
- The announcement of two innovative product updates, EJBCA 8.0 and SignServer 6.0, which bring significant advancements in post-quantum readiness and IoT security, including post-quantum preparation, new IoT security capabilities, and agile SSH certificate issuance.
- An expansion of its global team with the appointment of Michael de Paris as Vice President of EMEA Channels. With Keyfactor’s growing presence in EMEA, the appointment of de Paris signals a strategic move to ensure best-in-class solutions are available to organizations globally.
- Recognition as a “Best Place to Work,” by Inc. Magazine for the third consecutive year as its leadership team continues to prioritize People-focused initiatives.
The Inc. 5000 class of 2023 represents companies that have driven rapid revenue growth while navigating inflationary pressure, the rising costs of capital, and seemingly intractable hiring challenges. Among this year’s top 500 companies, the average median three-year revenue growth rate ticked up to an astonishing 2,238%. In all, this year’s Inc. 5000 companies have added 1,187,266 jobs to the economy over the past three years.
“Running a business has only gotten harder since the end of the pandemic,” says Inc. editor-in-chief Scott Omelianuk. “To make the Inc. 5000—with the fast growth that requires—is truly an accomplishment. Inc. is thrilled to honor the companies that are building our future.”
Complete results of the Inc. 5000, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, location, and other criteria, can be found at www.inc.com/inc5000.
Inc. Business Media is the leading multimedia brand for entrepreneurs. Through its journalism, Inc. aims to inform, educate, and elevate the profile of our community: the risk-takers, the innovators, and the ultra-driven go-getters who are creating our future. Inc.’s award-winning work reaches more than 50 million people across a variety of channels, including events, print, digital, video, podcasts, newsletters, and social media. Its proprietary Inc. 5000 list, produced every year since 1982, analyzes company data to rank the fastest-growing privately held businesses in the United States. The recognition that comes with inclusion on this and other prestigious Inc. lists, such as Female Founders and Power Partners, gives the founders of top businesses the opportunity to engage with an exclusive community of their peers, and credibility that helps them drive sales and recruit talent. For more information, visit www.inc.com.
For more information on the Inc. 5000 Conference & Gala, slated for October 31 – November 2 in San Antonio, visit http://conference.inc.com/.
Keyfactor brings digital trust to the hyper-connected world with identity-first security for every machine and human. By simplifying PKI, automating certificate lifecycle management, and securing every device, workload, and thing, Keyfactor helps organizations move fast to establish digital trust at scale — and then maintain it. In a zero-trust world, every machine needs an identity and every identity must be managed. For more, visit keyfactor.com or follow @keyfactor.
fama PR for Keyfactor