The PKI and cryptography landscape is in a constant state of evolution. The emergence of post-quantum cryptography, new PKI and IoT use cases, and the rapid growth of machine identities brings about some serious challenges. At Tech Days 2023, we say “Game On.”
Keyfactor has opened registration for Tech Days 2023, the global conference that brings together leaders in IT, cybersecurity, and DevOps to strengthen their security posture and prepare for the next generation of digital transformation.
For years, PrimeKey has created an annual community-driven event for PKI experts, by PKI experts. Now Keyfactor is proud to carry the tradition forward in 2023, with everything you’d expect from Tech Days, and so much more. Tech Days 2023 has all-new tracks and sessions covering the latest trends in PKI, cryptography, code signing, IoT, IIoT, machine identity management, security for DevOps and emerging technologies, and crypto-agility.
Join us in Barcelona from February 13-15 to experience three days of inspiring keynotes, practitioner-led sessions, and engaging panel discussions. Plus, you’ll have opportunities to:
- Acquire New Skills, Knowledge, and Best Practices: Attend sessions and interactive workshops to get the latest on trends in PKI, cryptography, code signing, IoT, IIoT, machine identity management, security for DevOps and emerging technologies, and crypto-agility.
- Network with Industry Leaders: Whether you’re a developer, engineer, or security professional, this is your opportunity to connect with other cybersecurity leaders.
- Join the Community: Meet with fellow practitioners and network with the robust ecosystem of solution and technology partners.
Key details at a glance
When: February 13 – 15, 2023
Where: W Hotel Barcelona, Spain + select sessions will be live streamed, details to come.
Cost: Special discounted rate of €350+VAT available until December 9, 2022.
Call for speakers
Interested in sharing your unique perspective on PKI, IoT security, code and document signing, or another topic geared toward enterprise security, IoT security, and hardcore security technology professionals?
We are looking for inspiring stories, ideas, and expertise from industry leaders and visionaries. Individuals of all backgrounds and levels of experience are encouraged to submit a proposal. Whether you’re a Keyfactor customer or an industry professional, we would love to hear about your successes or insights you’ve gained with a specific initiative, use case, or industry-specific solution.
- Are you leveraging Keyfactor technology in new and innovative ways?
- Are you a hands-on practitioner with a use case or case study to share?
- Has the Keyfactor platform helped you tackle a complex initiative?
- Are you advocating for digital trust in your organization?
How to submit a session
To submit your session, complete the call for speakers form by November 8, 2022. You can review key dates, important details, and a list of themes and topics to consider here.
If your submission is selected for Tech Days, you will receive a confirmation email detailing the next steps. Please be as thorough as possible with your submission details. We ask that anyone submitting have prior approval from their respective company or organization to travel to and present. Please note that all speaking sessions will be for an in-person event. If you have any questions, please email: [email protected].